34 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Unfortunately, we haven't looked into "free market economics" much, however, it will definitely be something which we'll aim to look at in the near future and as we approach the opening of the Town Square!

As for control over businesses, all businesses are independently run by the founder and/or CEO of those businesses. How their business runs is dependent on their actions and we cannot force any business to act or perform in a certain way unless the business is currently violating a law in which they will be fined and required to make actions accordingly to prevent it from occurring again.

As part of our Employment Opportunities Act, we will be reaching out to businesses to create strong partnerships and affiliations to create more vacancies for the unemployed. In return, we offer the businesses more traffic and advertisement and the possibility of ourselves using their service in the future.

Under a separate character, I currently own Hamilton Homes which is a real estate business. This will be under a separate character entirely and should not, in any way at all be considered to be related with The Hamilton Party. This is clearly stated on the Hamilton Homes thread and on the Hamilton Homes website.

Hamilton Homes is it's own, independent business which isn't affiliated with any political organisations or parties.

Thanks for the quick reply. What you state about businesses being able to independently be ran it's owners is a good method to not further become a state in which is not controlled by the government. I like it. Hopefully they add stocks to the game, it would work good in an economy such as this. 

• Like 1

Policies, along with the design and colouring of the thread have been updated!

Remember to share a vote here:

November Poll

Come visit the Identity Political Organization (IPO)'s Discord below to speak directly with your candidates and ask any questions or concerns you may have. Debates will also happen here in which you can participate in asking us questions!

http://hamiltonparty.mozello.com/news/params/post/1345515/microphones-at-the-ready

https://discord.gg/3KWCQur

Edited by BrianHamilton

On 11/2/2017 at 8:38 AM, BrianHamilton said:

WE HAVE NOW UPDATED OUR POLICY ON FIREARMS & WEAPONRY!

Find out more here: http://hamiltonparty.mozello.co.uk/news/

I find this interesting. It seems you've changed your stance quite a bit on this issue. Are you at all worried that voters might view this as you being railroaded into changing your policies due to multiple complaints, or will you play this into you being a "Man of the people" angle, and say that you are changing your policy for the greater good of the majority? 

When you created these policies, you did so for a reason. You believed in them. You believed they would be the safest and most effective guidelines to govern the masses. I'm not sure how I feel about a politician that so willingly changes his view because of the complaints of a few unhappy citizens..

24 minutes ago, ColeBarron said:

I find this interesting. It seems you've changed your stance quite a bit on this issue. Are you at all worried that voters might view this as you being railroaded into changing your policies due to multiple complaints, or will you play this into you being a "Man of the people" angle, and say that you are changing your policy for the greater good of the majority? 

When you created these policies, you did so for a reason. You believed in them. You believed they would be the safest and most effective guidelines to govern the masses. I'm not sure how I feel about a politician that so willingly changes his view because of the complaints of a few unhappy citizens..

All of our policies were created with a mixture of both personal views and the views of the public, however, overallall policies were set in place with the intent of ensuring the happiness and morale of the public. Our party is all about ensuring the island is safe, equal and comfortable for as many citizens as possible, although, I'd be lying if I said we could please everyone.

With numerous suggestions to give more leniency in regards to gun control and firearm ownership, we felt it best to ensure the satisfaction of the public. However, this does not mean that we have just completely ignored our personal views. We have simply given more leniency and expanded our requirements as to who can legally own such firearms. Automatic weaponry will be prohibited, except in the case of authorised members of Law Enforcement such as S.W.A.T..

We plan on making further statements in the upcoming IPO debate and on our website in the upcoming week, probably after the debate so that visitors to the IPO debate can receive the news first which will hopefully help to bring more people to the debate and give IPO some more attention.

IPO: 

2 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

All of our policies were created with a mixture of both personal views and the views of the public, however, overallall policies were set in place with the intent of ensuring the happiness and morale of the public. Our party is all about ensuring the island is safe, equal and comfortable for as many citizens as possible, although, I'd be lying if I said we could please everyone.

With numerous suggestions to give more leniency in regards to gun control and firearm ownership, we felt it best to ensure the satisfaction of the public. However, this does not mean that we have just completely ignored our personal views. We have simply given more leniency and expanded our requirements as to who can legally own such firearms. Automatic weaponry will be prohibited, except in the case of authorised members of Law Enforcement such as S.W.A.T..

We plan on making further statements in the upcoming IPO debate and on our website in the upcoming week, probably after the debate so that visitors to the IPO debate can receive the news first which will hopefully help to bring more people to the debate and give IPO some more attention.

IPO: 

Your reasoning is understandable. While I don't completely agree with your stance on switching policies mid-campaign, I do appreciate you taking the time to explain your reasoning a little better. 

16 minutes ago, ColeBarron said:

Your reasoning is understandable. While I don't completely agree with your stance on switching policies mid-campaign, I do appreciate you taking the time to explain your reasoning a little better. 

It's not "switching", in my opinion; it's developing and progressing.

For example, in regards to our tax policy, it had originally been set to 15%, however, as our views and beliefs included wanting to increase funding for things such as the Emergency Services using income earned from tax, we improvised and decided to lower it to 12% so that there can be an equal mix from the public's satisfaction and ours.

With our new tax rate, we will still be able to afford increased funding for the Emergency Services, just not as well as we could with 15%, however, this also means that the public will be paying less in tax.

In other words, I feel it's important for us to adapt to the public's requests, however, we also need to find an equal and balanced improvisation so that we stay true to our original beliefs.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, BrianHamilton said:

You don't need to "educate" me on anything. You may have been a community member for almost 2 years now but I have roughly double your content count meaning I have been much more involved within the community than you have.

Whoa!  Watch out!  We got a real badass over here!

I Have been involved more within the community and so my ideas are more right than your ideas.

Edited by lickthecloth
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, lickthecloth said:

Whoa!  Watch out!  We got a real badass over here!

I Have been involved more within the community and so my ideas are more right than your ideas.

Please elaborate. 

COMING SOON:

THP GROUPS - 

Groups will help to bring our supporter's community closer together by creating more public, team-building and friendship-making activities.

This is not intended as a way to "categorise" but instead as a way to help our supporters find people with similar interests which, hopefully, will allow for more friendships to be formed. It's also a great way of talking with others about the most recent updates to the party and can help to keep you up-to-date on all the latest gossip.

Edited by BrianHamilton

Due to a recent loss of a friend which I just heard news of today, I'll be temporarily shutting down my party for the time being and will not be as active on Identity.

Thanks for your understanding.

Edited by BrianHamilton

Condolences from the Français National.

Take all the time you need, we all respect and support you at Français National and we will be here for you, if you need ANYTHING!

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

10 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

The Hamilton Party is back and running again.

Good to see you back!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

37 minutes ago, polygamer96 said:

Good to see you back!

Sorry for the slow response. Thank you, it's good to be back. :)

Does the Hamilton Family wanna hire a security officer with experience of +10 years protecting the West Orange Pavilion mall.

UPDATES:

• With release getting closer by the day - despite not yet having an official release date - The Hamilton Party will resume its campaign and continue to spread the word.
  • We have also lightly updated our policies via our website.
Edited by BrianHamilton