4969393347100672.png?k=ibCt4WQY2ETIH3ul4jLdeM2pKuk

Please visit our website here for the latest updates!

We have moved all of our information over to our website for a more efficient and user-friendly interface.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Party, please inform us below. Policies and Laws are subject to change at any given time.

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 2

On 8/20/2017 at 12:40 AM, LuciousTimes said:

Good job, not exactly but very similar to my own!

I used the design that you used as inspiration and made some changes, however, all policies, acts and laws are entirely my own.

Edited by BrianHamilton

9 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

I used your the template that you used as inspiration and made some changes.

I've given you some credit. Maybe we can combine our ideas one day and work together on occasion.

I know this is your party, but will you be on the ticket running for Governor?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I know this is your party, but will you be on the ticket running for Governor?

I will indeed be running, as I imagine you will be too. However, it does seem like we share many of the same ideas which I'm sure means we could help each other out on occasion (as I said above) whilst also running against each other.

• Like 1

Very nice. While I don't agree with a lot of your platform, it is very thought out and a nice post.

So first of all, why do Emergency Services get paid more than any other profession? Obviously they are crucial to society, but there are some jobs that pay higher than for Emergency Services for a reason. The Laws section is missing any info on your policy on Drugs, what's legal, what's not, what are the punishments? 

Would you force Churches/Temples/Mosques to marry a gay/lesbian couple even if they believed it was against their religion?

9 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

I will indeed be running, as I imagine you will be too. However, it does seem like we share many of the same ideas which I'm sure means we could help each other out on occasion (as I said above) whilst also running against each other.

I hear you, but as a side note, I'd like to inform that I have been in search of my running mate (Lieutenant Governor). I'll give you a chance to build your character, profile, campaign and publicity. But remember what I'm in search of!

• Like 2

About your Anti Gun policy. Does that mean only certain individuals can have a gun or can anyone have a gun as long as they have a licence?

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

So first of all, why do Emergency Services get paid more than any other profession? Obviously they are crucial to society, but there are some jobs that pay higher than for Emergency Services for a reason. The Laws section is missing any info on your policy on Drugs, what's legal, what's not, what are the punishments? 

Would you force Churches/Temples/Mosques to marry a gay/lesbian couple even if they believed it was against their religion?

I'm pretty sure churches or any type of religious house of worship won't marry people and even then someone probably won't go that extreme to roleplay and not marry a gay couple if they run a church. That's just what I think though.

3 hours ago, Calisto said:

I'm pretty sure churches or any type of religious house of worship won't marry people and even then someone probably won't go that extreme to roleplay and not marry a gay couple if they run a church. That's just what I think though.

That would be pretty extra!

19 hours ago, AP said:

Very nice. While I don't agree with a lot of your platform, it is very thought out and a nice post.

Thank you :)
You're always welcome to share your thoughts and opinions on our policies.

18 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

We feel that whilst all jobs are important and contribute massively to society, without the Emergency Services people might not be able to get from their own homes to work safely and crime would be incredibly high making some jobs such as storekeepers useless if people knew they could simply rob with no one to stop them. The Emergency Services are quite possibly the most important and perhaps even most hardworking job within in this community which is why we feel they should be paid the highest salary.

Polices and laws regarding drugs will be updated shortly.

For the LGBTQIA+ marriage answer, see the next quote.

17 hours ago, Calisto said:

Every religious establishment is welcome to their own beliefs and views and do not need to marry LGBTQ+ members if they do not wish to due to their faith. However, there are many Christian churches within the world which allow equal marriage as the world is constantly changing, including religious beliefs.

As stated above, every religious establishment is welcome to their own beliefs and views but there will definitely be designated places where LGBTQIA+ people will be able to get married should they wish to do so.

17 hours ago, Calisto said:

About your Anti Gun policy. Does that mean only certain individuals can have a gun or can anyone have a gun as long as they have a licence?

Our Anti-Gun policy will be set to ensure the safety and security of all of our citizens. While many may argue that they would feel safer with a gun, many accidents happen from citizen-held guns all of the time so that's why we decided to restrict them.

As currently within the United States, individuals can apply for licences (various licences for different types of guns), however, these will only be given out to selected individuals who will only be using these firearms for hunting and defending crops/livestock and, of course, for Law Enforcement Officers.

5 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

Thank you :)
You're always welcome to share your thoughts and opinions on our policies.

We feel that whilst all jobs are important and contribute massively to society, without the Emergency Services people might not be able to get from their own homes to work safely and crime would be incredibly high making some jobs such as storekeepers useless if people knew they could simply rob with no one to stop them. The Emergency Services are quite possibly the most important and perhaps even most hardworking job within in this community which is why we feel they should be paid the highest salary.

Polices and laws regarding drugs will be updated shortly.

For the LGBTQIA+ marriage answer, see the next quote.

Every religious establishment is welcome to their own beliefs and views and do not need to marry LGBTQ+ members if they do not wish to due to their faith. However, there are many Christian churches within the world which allow equal marriage as the world is constantly changing, including religious beliefs.

As stated above, every religious establishment is welcome to their own beliefs and views but there will definitely be designated places where LGBTQIA+ people will be able to get married should they wish to do so.

Our Anti-Gun policy will be set to ensure the safety and security of all of our citizens. While many may argue that they would feel safer with a gun, many accidents happen from citizen-held guns all of the time so that's why we decided to restrict them.

As currently within the United States, individuals can apply for licences (various licences for different types of guns), however, these will only be given out to selected individuals who will only be using these firearms for hunting and defending crops/livestock and, of course, for Law Enforcement Officers.

Ok, so the thing about only allowing guns for certain individuals actually makes things worse. The reason why is what many forget to realize. Criminals are going to find a way to find guns no matter what you try to do. That means criminals will still have guns and law abiding citizens won't. Citizens won't be able to defend themselves. You are basically taking firearms out of law abiding citizens who want to protect themselves and putting them into criminals.  

5 minutes ago, Calisto said:

Ok, so the thing about only allowing guns for certain individuals actually makes things worse. The reason why is what many forget to realize. Criminals are going to find a way to find guns no matter what you try to do. That means criminals will still have guns and law abiding citizens won't. Citizens won't be able to defend themselves. You are basically taking firearms out of law abiding citizens who want to protect themselves and putting them into criminals.  

With our decision to make Emergency Services and Law Enforcement salaries higher than other community occupations, we will ensure the safety of all of our citizens by having more police and S.W.A.T. units available in every district, ready for deployment with much quicker response time since you won't have to wait for an officer to arrive from the next town across.

That doesn't really guarantee safety. Considering you have to call the police in order for them to respond but they wouldn't be able to if they were shot

That doesn't really guarantee safety. Considering you have to call the police in order for them to respond but they wouldn't be able to if they were shot

As I said, Law Enforcement officers will be available in every area, actively patrolling to ensure that the streets and country roads are all covered and monitored, with officers "on-beat" also patrolling.

If a shot is fired, officers will hear it and arrive almost instantly at the scene. We suggest that in the event of a robbery, that you comply with the robbers instructions and requests for your own safety then immediately contact the police and inform them of the direction that the suspect would be escaping in.

6 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

As I said, Law Enforcement officers will be available in every area, actively patrolling to ensure that the streets and country roads are all covered and monitored, with officers "on-beat" also patrolling.

If a shot is fired, officers will hear it and arrive almost instantly at the scene. We suggest that in the event of a robbery, that you comply with the robbers instructions and requests for your own safety then immediately contact the police and inform them of the direction that the suspect would be escaping in.

so basically let ourselves get robbed with the chance that the criminals will be caught?

so basically let ourselves get robbed with the chance that the criminals will be caught?

The chances of getting robbed will be very unlikely with our Law Enforcement officers actively patrolling at all times. With so much of our budget heading into the Police Department and other Emergency Services, we will ensure that there are enough police officers to limit this sort of situation from occurring.

Unless you have a solid number of people that are going to protect us I'm sorry but I just don't think its a good idea. Get a solid number of recruits. Make sure they can protect us. Then maybe it could work.

7 hours ago, AP said:

How do you plan to handle repeat offenders of crimes?

As stated under the Laws heading, "Repeated offences will result in doubling of the original punishment". Each time doubling the previous punishment before that.

E.g.

First Offence: 1 Day

Second Offence: 2 Days

Third Offence: 4 Days

Hello just wanted to say you didn't list what the punishment was for obtaining a gun illegally. 

54 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

Hello just wanted to say you didn't list what the punishment was for obtaining a gun illegally. 

Policies and Laws are constantly being constructed and worked upon. Thank you for your noticement, we have added these new Laws now.