AndrewDonaldson

Donaldson & Guns - We Supply the Protection

Donaldson & Guns

-We supply the protection-

56bbc67b6bd2f_Fuckignsick.jpg.1490cfac142678be1d7066a1ceeb182a.jpg.b1ed1f0b2a9ed00c80f579971fd53c98.jpg

[---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Check out our new website!

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Our Goals

At Donaldson & Guns, we strive to supply the best source of protection one could ask for. Our firm provides protection to any and all, seeking the protection of a firearm. Donaldson & Guns is a completely legal firm, with no holdings in crime or any other form of illegal activity. Every firearm and weaponary produced is of the highest standard and factory new.

About Us

For 15 years Donaldson & Guns has produced the highest condition of firearms and weaponry for Government run organisations to simple shop owners. Our weapons and ammo are manufactured in a top tier factory, where they are precisely designed for maximum efficiency. Once built, they are stored and shipped to any destination the buyer requires. Accordingly, Donaldson & Guns guarantees perfect condition of all weaponry and firearms to be delivered swiftly and safely, or your money back.      

Our Services

Pick the firearm of your choice:

Every firearm can be bought at Donaldson & Guns. If the customer needs advice on firearms or weaponary, the experts at our firm can assist you in the selection. 

Select modifications, if any:

When purchasing from Donaldson & Guns, anything about the firearm can be changed, from the colour down to the type of grip on the weapon. 

Pay for the firearm:

Once the firearm has been crafted, if with modifications, then the customer will pay on the day. No credit purchases can be made unless specified otherwise from a manager or owner. 

Delivered to any location:

Once all transactions have been processed, the firearm can be delivered if the customer would like it delivered. The firearm may also be picked-up from the Donaldson & Guns' store. 

List of Confirmed Weapons in Identity

576770aef3378_ak47nobglarge.thumb.jpg.c5

AK-47: The AK-47 is a selective-fire (semi-automatic and automatic), gas-operated 7.62×39mm assault rifle, developed in the Soviet Union. Even after almost seven decades, the model and its variants remain the most popular and widely used assault rifles in the world because of their substantial reliability under harsh conditions, lower production costs compared to contemporary Western weapons, available in virtually every geographic region and ease of use.

576770b170c4b_ColtM4A1_c1large.thumb.jpg

Colt M4A1: Throughout the world today, the Colt M4’s reliability, performance, and accuracy provide joint coalition forces with the confidence required to accomplish any mission. Designed specifically for lightweight mobility, speed of target acquisition, and potent firepower capability - the M4 delivers. The M4 can be comfortably carried, yet be instantly available to provide the level of firepower, dependability and accuracy of a 5.56mm rifle.

576770bfa9b0f_m9a1_zoom002large.thumb.jp

Beretta M9A1: The Beretta M9A1 evolved from the base design of the battle-tested and proven M9 pistol, with input from military and law enforcement agencies around the world. Developed to meet the demanding requirements of the U. S. Marine Corps, the M9A1 incorporates the established reliability and performance of the M9, with added features needed for the ever-changing missions of peacekeeping forces.

576770b55403e_glock21large.thumb.jpg.a39

Glock 21: Remarkable for its accuracy and light recoil, the Glock 21 delivers the legendary stopping power of the .45 Auto round with a 10/13 round magazine capacity. Countless law enforcement units swear by the G21 pistol, and that's why this powerful, lightweight, all climate workhorse is standard issue from the North to South Poles.

576770bd5b99c_m4-tactical-shotgun-pistol

Benelli M4 Super 90The Benelli M4 was the first gas-operated shotgun that Benelli manufactured. Weighing in at 7.8 pounds, the latest Benelli M4 tactical shotgun fires a 12-gauge round. With a barrel length of 18.5 inches, the Benelli M4 has an overall length of 40.0 inches. Its high degree of maneuverability and its durability are what make the Benelli M4 a popular choice of military and law enforcement members around the world.

576bd46e86c6a_Taser-X26-420-90large.thum

Taser: A Taser or conducted electrical weapon is an electroshock weapon sold by Taser International. It fires two small dart-like electrodes, which stay connected to the main unit by conductors, to deliver an electric current to disrupt voluntary control of muscles causing "neuromuscular incapacitation".

577249e374637_coltpythonlarge.thumb.jpg.

Colt PythonThe Colt Python is a double action handgun chambered for the .357 Magnum cartridge, built on Colt's large I-frame. Pythons have a reputation for accuracy, smooth trigger pull, and a tight cylinder lock-up.

577249e6783d5_desert-eagle-lightweight-1

Desert Eagle: The Desert Eagle is fed with a detachable magazine. Magazine capacity is 9 rounds in .357 Magnum, 8 rounds in .44 Magnum, and 7 rounds in .50 Action Express. The Desert Eagle's barrel features polygonal rifling. The pistol is primarily used for hunting, target shooting, and silhouette shooting.

577249e899503_MP5large.thumb.jpg.7c3af23

MP5Probably the most popular series of submachine guns in the world, it functions according to the proven roller-delayed blowback principle. Tremendously reliable, with maximum safety for the user, easy to handle, modular, extremely accurate and extraordinarily easy to control when firing – HK features that are particularly appreciated by security forces and military users worldwide.

577249dbbf915_ac-ar152large.thumb.jpg.ca

AR-15AR-15 rifles are lightweight, gas-operated, magazine-fed and air-cooled. They fire an intermediate cartridge and are manufactured with extensive use of aluminum alloys and synthetic materials. The design splits the rifle into two major components: the lower half, containing the trigger and buttstock and the upper half, which contains the bolt and barrel. This approach allows modular replacement of components.

577249e73095e_mosinnagantlarge.jpg.4749d

Mosin NagantThe Mosin–Nagant is a five-shot, bolt-action, internal magazine-fed, military rifle, developed by the Imperial Russian Army in 1882–91, and used by the armed forces of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and various other nations.

Career Opportunities

CEO:  

Andrew Donaldson

Head of Delivery Services:

Undecided

Head of Manufacturing:

Undecided

Head of Security:

Undecided

Legal Aid:

Clout PLLC Law Firm

Individual Manufacturers:

Undecided

Please PM if you are interested in a position at Donaldson & Guns

5767c8774494a_DonaldsonGunsFlowChart.thu

Leave in the comments which design you prefer. Thank you.

Design 1:

5771f85ae9f5b_Logo1.jpg.e900eb4653bc6c35                

Design 2:

5771f9ddadbdc_Logo2.jpg.e661cc5b48e55f31

Design 3:

5771ffe80a074_Logo3.jpg.10f64e47788aacc5

Design 4:

577225757922a_Logo4.jpg.6998ed8119d8b4e6

This article is not complete and will continue to be updated.

Thanks for reading.

Andrew Donaldson

CEO of Donaldson & Guns

Full logo.jpg

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 7

Sounds like an interesting concept. I'm considering making some type of delivery service, once I do perhaps we can work together.

1 hour ago, qId3r_ said:

Sounds like an interesting concept. I'm considering making some type of delivery service, once I do perhaps we can work together.

Man I love your profile picture, it's a '71 stingray yeah?. I have a 1973 stingray in my shed.

On 2/10/2016 at 2:18 PM, Chuc said:

Man I love your profile picture, it's a '71 stingray yeah?. I have a 1973 stingray in my shed.

Yeah man, just a random pic off google. How much did your Stingray put you back? Are you saving it as a collectors item or is it your daily?

Edited by qId3r_

2 hours ago, qId3r_ said:

Yeah man, just a random pic off google. How much did your Stingray put you back? Are you saving it as a collectors item or is it your daily?

Set me back 20k to buy and another 15k to fix. It valued at 65k atm.

Atm it's a collector, I can't afford to drive it atm

Hmm, interesting i would love to work as a delivery man or something ( My character like to drive Vans :3 ).

Anyways, i hope you post an application format soon. 

3 hours ago, wizard2894 said:

Hi there. I am interesting in applying for an Executive position in your company, an Email to cromopolus@gmail.com with further instructions would be nice :)

I advise you to not break the forum rules, as you are posting private information.

Which is your email. You could have sent him a message here. I mean it is a lot easier. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

I advise you to not break the forum rules, as you are posting private information.

Which is your email. You could have sent him a message here. I mean it is a lot easier. 

Sorry! Thanks

Hey I'm looking to start my own company for deliveries!

If you have some big shipments to make you can contact us at any moment.

PS: I'll most likely be looking to buy some weapons so will be in contact when its all setup.

Thanks

• Like 1

On behalf of Zeus corporation I would like to arrange a meeting at your soonest convenience to discuss business deals regarding our distribution.

Kind Regards

- Gabriel

• Like 2