Sign in to follow this  
67Jumper

Police Structure

I am a police officer on a UK roleplay Altis Life Arma 3 server with the rank of Police Constable. 

I would like to know if police roles here need to be whitelisted (I think they should) and that when a police officer you must have rules against illegal actions off duty.

There must be an Academy to conduct tests on training officers.

There must be specialized units such as: Armed Response (SWAT), Drug/Crime/Undercover (FBI), Aircraft unit, MPO (Marine Policing Operations) boats.

Contabularies (or in US - Departments). - So a whatever the city is named (eg.new york) the department would be New York Police Department (NYPD). 

Have about 4 general departments for different areas, 1 road traffic unit and state police. 

Once an officer is out of training he can choose a general department (area) and if he would like to join either Road Traffic Unit, State Police or the Academy he must do further tests and be observed by said departments. 

In order to join a specialized unit you must do tests, attend routine patrols with said units and attend trainings. 

In order to join the police force you must send in an application and Academy accept/deny these applications. 

There's no recruitment on official public servers. Anyone can be a police officer. On private servers admins will be able to change recruitment requirements of course.

I could reply on every single question you've asked, or remark you've made, but it seems most of these things have been discussed in detail before, and/or are answered in the police FAQ. http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/5815-faq-police-department/ (The ONE pinned thread in The Precinct forum). Besides that most other threads in this forum are about the subjects you've asked. Look around first. Read. Read some more. Use search. After that be sure to read a bit more. Then ask questions. :) Trust me, you'll know nearly anything you need to know by reading around.

• Like 2