Jakeyninja

How do I request a refund?

27 minutes ago, Kryptonix said:

There are a million post on this topic. Use the search function to find one.

Wow, you sure did help. Maybe for a second you would have thought I actually did try to use the search bar before I made a whole new fucking post? Thank you for your great help! Now because you told me to use the search bar, I got my refund! Thanks so much dude you really did contribute to my situation!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kryptonix said:

There are a million post on this topic. Use the search function to find one.

If my last post didn't sum it up, I already tried searching, so don't leave a pointless, annoying, and useless comment on my post. There were 3 whole posts including mine, and no one was actually asking the process of getting a refund. So don't waste my time telling me to use the search bar.

Edited by Jakeyninja
Forgot to mention the results
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

If my last post didn't sum it up, I already tried searching, so don't leave a pointless, annoying, and useless comment on my post. There were 3 whole posts including mine, and no one was actually asking the process of getting a refund. So don't waste my time telling me to use the search bar.

No you didn't, otherwise you'd have found this topic a few posts down. 

From what I hear it can take a while to get the refund, since they're like busy trying to create a game for us. They have issued refunds before even though they're not obligated to, so be patient if it takes months to get it.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, facade said:

No you didn't, otherwise you'd have found this topic a few posts down. 

From what I hear it can take a while to get the refund, since they're like busy trying to create a game for us. They have issued refunds before even though they're not obligated to, so be patient if it takes months to get it.

Don't know where you pulled that from because all I see is another post from myself and one from timblegoorn

15 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

Don't know where you pulled that from because all I see is another post from myself and one from timblegoorn

I searched "refund". 

On 8/18/2017 at 9:16 PM, ExactAkatsuki said:
  1. I suggest you don't refund. They're finally talking.

qeW7GSf.png

They have talked for a long time. I'm waiting for action. I decided to hold off though because it would be such a hassle to get a refund.

2 hours ago, Jakeyninja said:

They have talked for a long time. I'm waiting for action. I decided to hold off though because it would be such a hassle to get a refund.

Did you actually get a refund and if so how? I requested on Paypal and emailed them Wednesday I think.

On 20/08/2017 at 9:16 AM, Kellog said:

Did you actually get a refund and if so how? I requested on Paypal and emailed them Wednesday I think.

On 20/08/2017 at 6:50 AM, Jakeyninja said:

... I decided to hold off ...

'Holding off' - to defer or temporarily stop doing something

@Jakeyninja did you get your situation resolved yet?

Also, I'm not a Moderator or staff member, but just as a suggestion so you don't get in any sort of trouble (I'm a lover, not a fighter, I don't want anyone to get in trouble <3) perhaps chill with the aggression and sarcasm when someone gives you a suggestion like using the search bar.

If you paid through Paypal, you should be able to refund it by going to your recent purchases area, although I'm not sure if there's a block on refunds if you wait too long since you paid.

Edit: Would it not be better to ask for support via Account Support?

Edited by xBrianHx
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, xBrianHx said:

@Jakeyninja did you get your situation resolved yet?

Also, I'm not a Moderator or staff member, but just as a suggestion so you don't get in any sort of trouble (I'm a lover, not a fighter, I don't want anyone to get in trouble <3) perhaps chill with the aggression and sarcasm when someone gives you a suggestion like using the search bar.

If you paid through Paypal, you should be able to refund it by going to your recent purchases area, although I'm not sure if there's a block on refunds if you wait too long since you paid.

Edit: Would it not be better to ask for support via Account Support?

I'm not getting a refund because I didn't purchase with paypal and people are making it out to be frustrating to get one in that situation. I do apologize for the aggression, but I am more than tired of people commenting to use the search bar in every other thread that is made.

10 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

I'm not getting a refund because I didn't purchase with paypal and people are making it out to be frustrating to get one in that situation. I do apologize for the aggression, but I am more than tired of people commenting to use the search bar in every other thread that is made.

I understand that repetitive answers can be frustrating, however, if you're getting the same answer numerous times, it's probably because that's the best way of resolution.

What platform did you use to make your payment and perhaps I could be of help from there, although, I still feel like asking in Account Support would result in much better responses.

EDIT: Why would you want a refund anyway? It's not a subscription. You've already paid. If you wish to refund just because the game is taking a while to release then it's better to keep your payment anyway (even though you said you couldn't since it wasn't via PayPal) so that when it eventually does come out, you can get access.

Edited by xBrianHx

6 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

I understand that repetitive answers can be frustrating, however, if you're getting the same answer numerous times, it's probably because that's the best way of resolution.

What platform did you use to make your payment and perhaps I could be of help from there, although, I still feel like asking in Account Support would result in much better responses.

I decided not to get a refund, but if they don't release anything in a month or two I will go over to account support.

5 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

I decided not to get a refund, but if they don't release anything in a month or two I will go over to account support.

I made an Edit on my above post (before reading your new reply; quoted above).

You can visit here for progress on the first module: "Town Square " which, when released, will allow those with the "Founder" package or higher to gain access to the game as BETA Testers. No official release dates are set for BETA or Full release, however, as shown on the page I linked, it's currently at 89% and they have mentioned being very close to releasing it.

5 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

I made an Edit on my above post (before reading your new reply; quoted above).

You can visit here for progress on the first module: "Town Square " which, when released, will allow those with the "Founder" package or higher to gain access to the game as BETA Testers. No official release dates are set for BETA or Full release, however, as shown on the page I linked, it's currently at 89% and they have mentioned being very close to releasing it.

I'm aware of the situation with the modules and everything. I only wanted a refund because it was supposed to be released in the first module four months ago and we don't have as much as a video since then, but no further replies are necessary as I will just wait 2 months before I consider getting my refund.

5 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

I'm aware of the situation with the modules and everything. I only wanted a refund because it was supposed to be released in the first module four months ago and we don't have as much as a video since then, but no further replies are necessary as I will just wait 2 months before I consider getting my refund.

I'd like to refer to my post edit regarding the pointlessness of refunding and reiterate (if that word is being used in the correct context) that it's not a subscription. You've already paid, meaning, that when the game is ready for release (depending on whatever package you purchased) you'll get access into it when it's ready. But if you're going to refund, then you won't get access unless you purchase again and that seems kind of pointless to refund your money just to re-spend it again.

Changes and setbacks will always be a thing for all types of games, especially ones like Identity with such a tiny Dev Team (tiny in comparison to larger game development companies) which you should have been aware of when first purchasing.

There's a link in my signature which leads to a video by TheDynasty (3'rd link, you're welcome ;) ) which has a Q&A with the Devs, if you're interested.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:16 PM, ExactAkatsuki said:
  1. I suggest you don't refund. They're finally talking.

qeW7GSf.png

talk is cheap. they been talking far to long with little to no action.