KennyBatin17

First Module release?

I have recently donated and continuously check the site for the first module, it consistently says 89%, i was wondering how long (at an estimate) would the first module release, im super hyped for the game and i am really curious about it.

P.S I love the games looks and ideas, the perfect realist mmorpg type game i've looked for all these years :D

Edited by KennyBatin17
Could barely see

30 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

I have recently donated and continuously check the site for the first module, it consistently says 89%, i was wondering how long (at an estimate) would the first module release, im super hyped for the game and i am really curious about it.

P.S I love the games looks and ideas, the perfect realist mmorpg type game i've looked for all these years :D

A well needed thread, long overdue - with the added challenge of 'black on blue'.
This contains recent updates regarding the status of the first module:

Edited by monokoi
  • Like 1

It's most probably this year. It's my prediction, and just an assumption so don't take it and move around. I believe in September-October. Maybe earlier if we're lucky. 

• Like 2

MONOKOI thank you for showing me that and I will look into it, and I changed the colouring, hope it is showing the change. and ELECTRIQ exactly what I'm hoping for too, im so hyped.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

It's most likely gonna be a little while longer. I don't expect so see this game come out until mid 2018. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hzap said:

It's most likely gonna be a little while longer. I don't expect so see this game come out until mid 2018. 

I'm really hoping for it to begin this year maybe next couple months but full game i hope for early 2018.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

I'm really hoping for it to begin this year maybe next couple months but full game i hope for early 2018.

The Townsquare Module will be released this year, but the full game wont show up until late 2018/ early 2019 i guess.

• Like 1

I hope the full is early 2018 if not mid 2018. its been worked on for years and the amount of money they have should give a huge impact on the time.

9 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

and the amount of money they have should give a huge impact on the time.

Please do not forget that the Dev team isnt a FullTime working team and they are not many. If i do remember right they are 10+ people but @LuckyDuck or @HairyGrenade can give a better answer to this.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

Yeah true.

The first module is due out soon, the 2nd module will soon after follow but the 3rd and final module likely won't make it until early next year. Shortly after the third module the beta will come shortly after that and so the Full game will not be around until Mid / Late 2018 at earliest unfortunately.

The dev team is 11 people and not all are full time devs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The first module is due out soon, the 2nd module will soon after follow but the 3rd and final module likely won't make it until early next year. Shortly after the third module the beta will come shortly after that and so the Full game will not be around until Mid / Late 2018 at earliest unfortunately.

The dev team is 11 people and not all are full time devs.

Thanks for the insight and details @LuckyDuck and that seems quite smooth and evenly spaced out tbh.

11 hours ago, Hzap said:

My prediction aswell

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

Nice, so quite soon then? 

Sorry for the long post to such a simple answer, it's just hard to understand the answer without knowing all about it. 

Either they're unsure and they don't want to make any false promises.

Or they've signed an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and are not allowed to talk about it right now.

I know the 1 time I saw the Identity stream (They usually stream at a bad time for me) they were unsure if Motown was okay with them actually showing screenshots, and someone brought up something about showing gameplay and Motown was upset. 

As for your question, I doubt it'll take as long as 2018. Everyone's thinking weeks, I honestly think a couple months and they'll be done. They've been "polishing" things for a while now. And several times they've admitted to completely restarting.

Hey Guys,

as the question of the OP has been answered and there are already many threads here having all the same topic and informations, there is no need to start another discussion about the release of the Town Square Module. As soon as we have more Information about the the release date you will get these here in the forums in a new topic. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1