ChimeraSix

Dark City

Mark right hooks this one guy right in the back of the head Tweek watches his back kicking a few people back, to protect Mark.

"Wheeew! this is the best mosh pit ever!" Mark says as he kicks some guy square in the balls.

"HELL YEA!" Tweek Says and then gets punched in the face but comes back swinging toward the one who hit him.

The Band keeps playing White mask throws up the devil horns and head bangs. Two of the white mask's guards come up to him telling him it time to go. White mask turns around lowers his head disappointed.. The door from the top floor balcony swings open as a few members from the crowd thought it was smart to take on the white mask to stop this madness. White Mask doesn't skip a beat as he reaches down to his thigh holster where his glock is pulls it out and pops the Ring leader of the bunch. White Mask's guards known as the 'Watchers' now draw their weapons and aim at the rest of the people shooting them where they stand.  Then move over to the door and close it placing the dead bodies in front of the door so it was a little bit harder to open. 

Meanwhile back into the gladiators pit Mark and Tweek fight their way to the gun with the one bullet. Mark cocks the glock back and starts to point at people. 

"Move or I will kill you!" Mark says as Tweek watches his back swinging at people to keep them back. White Mask notices that someone has the gun, and starts to clap  he then points to his guards and then to the crowd. 

"Can you guys take out a few..so they know I mean business."

The two Watchers draw their rifles and pulling the triggers just mowing down a few people from the crowd. Funny thing is that the band sees whats going on and are done with this shit so they get off stage quickly.The man in the White Mask taps them on the shoulder to make them stop, since time was ticking down and he wanted to see them fight of course. Mark see the guy with the machete just going to town on the crowd. blood, spit and ass going everywhere around him as that clown was just hacking away. Mark points his gun right at the guy with the machete and pulls the trigger.

*BAM*

The guy drops Tweek run from behind Mark and grabs the machete. Mark turns the gun around and starts using it as a hammer just beating the crap out of people with the pistol grip and then Tweek would come by and stab, hack, cut whoever he knocked out that wasn't dead.

Time clicked down to one minute left. Tweek and Mark stood alone, their bodies covered in blood. Mark starts to laugh and then so does Tweek they both look up at White Mask giving him the horns.

"FUCK YEA WHITE MASK!" Mark says. White Mask nods to them and then points to the clock on the bomb, As he steps back from the balcony so they can't see him. Mark looks to the clock and then to his pistol hammer now then back to  Tweek. Tweek wasn't paying attention he was just breathing heavily covered in blood. Mark looked back at the clock then to week again.

"Sorry Bro Only one will live!" Mark swing his gun towards Tweek's head knocking him down. He smirks and kicks Tweek to make sure he is dead..Mark makes his way over to the locked door. Well he is dragging ass since he just fought off an army of concert goers. Mark places his hand on the door handle..

"Hey Mark!?" Mark slowly turns around seeing Tweek with the camera. 

"I an't know side kick"! Tweek raises the camera up and just knocks Mark across the face with camera and the starts to beat the shit out of him with the camera. "Here is your close up Bitch!" Tweek says bashing his camera into Marks face.

*DING DING DING*

Tweek stops standing over Mark and looks up at the bomb..as it strikes zero...Tweek sighs "Fuck" He lowers his head as a small explosion is heard coming from the old school looking bomb. Tweeks eyes flutter as confetti rains down on the concert full of dead people and Tweek.

*Clap Clap Clap Clap* 

The man in the white mask comes back into view from the balcony.

"Congratulation you win! You live, and you did what your told..and for that I give you this."

He points to the bomb again as it falls to the ground shattering on the bodies and the floor. Tweek looks towards the bomb and raises an eyebrow. He the wipes the blood from his face and smiles. Tweek bends down grabbing the machete and then walks over to the bomb. He leans down once again grabbing the rope that is attached to a pallet full of money..I would say like maybe a Million million and half..something like that on the small pallet. Tweek nods turns around and swings the rope around his should to starts to drag the money pallet towards the door. Tweek kicks the door open as it seems it was unlocked. White Mask eyes narrow wondering if his Watchers locked the door like they were told too. This made white mask a little upset. He turns around grabs the glock from one of the two Watchers holsters and with a quick draw point blank shot he pulls the trigger on to the Watcher.

*BAM* quickly turns to the other guard. *BAM*  in a swift quick motion the man in the white mask drops both of his Watchers men. He shakes his head and heads towards the roof. "Can't get any good help these days I swear.." He laughs walking out. Tweek pulls the money out from the warehouse dragging it leaving a blood line from the warehouse to his car. Where he would pack the money up and leave.

• Like 2

The rest of the DEA agents after a few drinks peace out on Barrett at the bar. Barrett walks up to the bar and orders another drink as he belly ups on to the bar. He nods to the bar tender tossing a few bucks on the bar as he takes his beer bottle and takes a swig of his beer. He looks around the bar and then up to the tv watching the news which was on behind the bar. His cell phone rings. He sets the beer down on the bar top and then reaches into his pocket pulling out his cell phone and answers it. He then walks out of the bar In to his SUV as he takes off down the road.

( sorry for the short post. Been working a lot but I'm still here )

As Kevin drives he notices the black car following him. Kevin begins to take extra turns, watching the car continuing to follow him. After a while, Kevin eventually looses the car in the city streets. Kevin breathes a sigh of relief and sits back as he continues to drive. Suddenly as Kevin drives through a intersection he is blinded by a bright light from the side. Kevin's car is t-boned and is sent rolling, eventually coming to a stop on its roof, Kevin slowly drifts in and out of conciseness.

*Three Years earlier*

"And why should I loan you 100 thousand dollars"

The man leans back in his chair, smoking a cigar, staring at Kevin.

"Because I know when I win, I will pay you back with half my winnings from this race, more than three times your money"

*One month later*

Kevin sits behind the wheel of his heavily modified Golf GTI, looking at the flashing red and blue lights starting to close on his car. 

"Fuck me"

Kevin sees the police gaining and plants his foot to the floor on the accelerator pedal. Seeing that Kevin is starting to pull away, the nearest cop rams the rear end of his car, causing Kevin to spin out of control and hit the center barrier, flipping the car. As Kevin tries to climb out of the wreck, saved by the roll cage, and dumb luck, a gunshot is heard, and a searing pain felt in his shoulder, jerking Kevin awake.

• Like 2

Fuck shit fuck...

Suarez the fuck? What happened.

That guy you brought here. he was fucking right.

Marco starts getting nervous

Someone followed him?

Yeah

oh fuck. fucking fuckcunt. start in the moving processes. 

(sorry for the delay I know you all were itching to see what the great white mask will do next. I had a Hurricane hit down here so we are trying to get back to normal..but that is no excuse I know...So let the fun begin!!)

Quickly wakes up in a sweat looking around not knowing where he is. He notices that he is sitting in a car, and grips the steering wheel. He then goes to his neck and feels a collar around his neck. "What the hell?" 

The passenger side car door opens and the man in the white mask looks down inside the car at the driver. "Well hello there Mr. Kevin...can I call you Kev? or is Kevin better?" The man in the white mask starts to sit down passenger side seat holding, a 6 pack of energy drink, a pack of M&M's, a box of cookies, and a big bowl of Popcorn. He plops down but his popcorn goes every where spilling inside and outside of the car " Damn small cars..I really wanted to have popcorn and M&M's together...oh man so GOOD! " The man in the white mask flicks a couple popcorn's off his lap and then drops the rest of the food and drinks by his feet.

"Alrighty then Kev my man.." Closes the passenger side door. "I know you are like what the hell is going on, whats this thing on my neck, why is this dude voice is getting higher as he speaks." He laughs and shoulder slaps Kevin. "So we are going to play a little game slash how well you listen.." He claps his hands together and rubs them " Ok so as you can see we are in a car yes? that is correct my young padawan. This is a Mustang I think..a red Mustang GT..I know nothing about cars I just see the logo on the steering wheel so....if I was a betting man I would bet that this a Mustang GT. Now I did have someone boost the power up on this thing make it not street legal as you racers like it call it. " His voice changes into a good old southern Boy "So that means this son a bitch has power BOY" He laughs reaching down between his legs and pops one of the Energy drinks off its rings. and pops it open placing into the cup holder between them.

"Alright so you know your in a bad ass car...now I bet you want to know whats around your neck? Have you ever seen the movie Speed? You know the one with the bus that can't drop under what 50, 60 miles an hour or KABLEWIE!?" He makes a blowing up motion with his hands. "Think of that but not that..you see the faster you go the PH balance that will inject into you will keep you calm so you can perform your job. BUT! if you slow down you will get shot with a chemical that will make you speed up to the point that it will make your heart explodes." He points to the dash where there is a LED screen. "Here it will show you if your getting a little to hyper so what does that mean Kev? that's right go faster to knock out the bad chemical. I know what your going to say..." He changes his voice and trys to talk like Kevin " Bruh if I go fast my adrenaline will go up that makes no sense bruh." He tilts his head at Kevin "Duh Bruh stay calm and drive, thats the whole point..I swear your listening skill are not very good..."

White Mask shakes his head "oh and if you think you can pull a Back fist Batman punch on me and just walk out and leave..as soon as you hop out of the car the collar will release a all of its adrenaline chemical into your body and you will die..so lets not do that. Just play my game and you will live. So rules are go fast, don't punch me, don't stop for red lights or Cops and especially do not and I repeat do not stop for old ladies crossing the street." 

White Mask laughs and reaches into his jacket pocket pulling out a straw. He places the straw into the energy drink and lifts it up to his mouth area...well where it would be if he didn't have a mask on. he lowers the can places the straw under his mask taking a sip. "WOOO ok I want you to get me to the other side of the Island...but first...you must answer this...." He places the energy drink back down in the cup holder. "Get this right and I won't turn on the collar for 5 minutes...get it wrong and I add twice the amount of adrenaline juice...Deal? Deal" 

"What is harder to catch...the faster you run?"

He looks at him then down at his watch "you have five minute to answer Sir Kevin....and in that five minutes you better hit the gas and go no matter if you get it wrong or right.."

(( @Dekan your up. @ChimeraSix where you at? @Norway174 where are you at we are on season 2? and if anyone wants to join please jump in PM anyone that you want to RP with or start a new RP and see who shows up. PLEASE we need more people 

• Like 2

With a pipe in his mouth reading business papers the calm seductive nature of The Chairman envelopes him in comfort. But that unfortunately wasn't to last. A local businessman rushed into the booth and sits across from Gene.

"Hello Martin, what can I do for you?"

"I need you to hear me out Gene. This could make you millions of dollars."

"I'm in the business of making money. I've told you this before."

Gene takes another puff of his pipe before looking up at Martin.

"You shouldn't barge into my lounge like this."

"Listen to me Gene!"

Martin quickly pulls out a pistol and aims it at Gene. Looking unamused Gene chuckles before going back to reading.

"The safeties still on. And do you plan to shoot me?"

"I was thinking about it."

"That's the problem with you Martin. A businessman doesn't think about what he's going to do. In this line of work we take risks, it's what we do."

Don't fuck with me Gene!"

Gene grabs the gun and smashes Martins face against the table.

"Don't you ever come into my club with that kind of attitude!"

Gene's hair became unkempt, a strand hanging in front of his face and veins buldge from his neck.

"Get him out of my club... NOW!"

• Like 1

((There aren't enough English words to describe the amount of bull$#!t going on in my life right now. I'm really sorry I'm dragging such ass. Pray for the safe return of my mental status.))

• Like 2

( Ok I know you all read the rules that if you don't post in the next 3 days you will be skipped. But if you contacted the person you are rping with and let them know what's going on, then that's ok. That why i have not posted since i am waiting on @Dekan and he did email me telling me whats going on. So on that note Other people can still post. So please do, also welcome back @Norway174 And @ChimeraSix. )

Edited by UnknownX

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you get off on this shit?"

Kevin looks around, panic as the riddle repeats over and over in his head. After a few minutes he starts to mutter under his breath.

"Breath man, you can figure this out. Just breathe... breath"

Kevin perks up and looks directly at the man in the mask.

"The faster I go, the harder my breath is to catch"

Before the man in the mask has time to answer, Kevin hits the gas, popping the clutch, and doing a burnout as he heads onto the street. Kevin lets the car bounce off the rev limiter a few times before shifting into second, and he starts to laugh. After several seconds he stares into the eyes of the masked man while continuing to accelerate.

"So, the far side of the island then is it?"

• Like 2

Before he can answer White Mask gets jerked back into the seat as Kevin hits the gas. The man in the White Mask looks over at Kevin and then wraps both of his arms around Kevin's arm and squeeze it tightly placing his head on Kevin's shoulder. His voice changes into a good old Southern Girl

"You are correct sir, because you take my breath away every time I see those bright blue eyes of yours."

Kevin would jerk the steering wheel quickly. White Mask lets go and slams his head right into the passenger side window.

"Shit bro." he rubs his head and looks at him. "Alright alright you win." 

"punk ass" He says under his breath. Kevin looks over at White Mask "What did you say?" Kevin says.

"Oh I got something to show you." he leans forward and presses the screen where Kevin's adrenaline vitals are and the screen splits into two, as it shows like an internet show. that's right they both are on camera inside the car so that all the Watchers can watch White Mask and his new buddy Kevin speed to one end to the other end of the island. "BAM we are internet famous now." White Mask says as he leans into the camera and waves to his people. "Helloooo my Watchers today we have Kevin taking me on a little road trip...so sit back and enjoy...oh and that thing around his neck don't worry about it gives him adrenaline so he can go FAST!" He laughs and sits back into the seat, looking at his watch. "So you have 2 mins left before you I can hit you with the adrenaline shot....maybe depends if you slow down I mean its still flowing into your blood stream anyways. Soo how about some music?" 

White Mask leans over and turns the radio on. He starts to clap and smack Kevin on the arm. "THIS IS MY JAM!" White Mask points to the camera and starts to sing...well its more like a teenager going through puberty. "Here in my Car, I feel safest of all, I can lock all my doors." White mask moves his hand to the door locks and unlocks them then locks them..locks them..then unlocks them. "it's the only way to live, in cars." his head moves side to side "HERE IN MY CAR! Come on Kevin?!" he pushes Kevin's shoulder and then has a double take at Kevin. Kevin is just looks at him. "Not a Gary Numan fan I see okay...lets try something else. " He reaches over and changes the radio once again. "Oh you will like this" His voice changes into a good ol' southern boy. " Life is highway, I wanna ride it all night long!, If you're going my way, I wanna drive it all night loooo " Looks back at Kevin as he is not singing yet again..and his voice goes back to normal. "no?? ok Rascal flatts is a big noooooooooo, ok how about this one" He hits the radio button again. "Ahh yeahhh" White mask gives his best rap look gangster fingers bob thingy. "Some static started in the pool hall, Hit a Motherf*cker's face with the cue ball, then I met this girl she tired to gank me, So I  smacked her in the pootie with a plank..." White mask stops again and turns to Kevin "Ahh Screw it we are listening to Beastie Boys I don't care what you says." White mask sits back in his chair grabbing in energy drink with the straw and takes a sip. He then lends down ad grabs the bag of cookies, He lifts his mask up just a little so he can eat his cookies. "Come on!" some of the cookie crumbs fall out of his mouth as he talks. " I would like to get to where we are going before it closes please...."

• Like 2

As Martin was dragged out of the his club Gene heard something coming from the TV. As he looks over it's a man in a White Mask and another man driving in a car.

"What are you watching?"

"Oh! Sorry sir, I just wanted to see what happened next."

"It's alright, what are you watching?"

"Uh, he calls himself The White Mask, he's sort of a vigilante kinda guy I guess."

Gene looks at the man, smiling he turns to his worker.

"I'd like to meet him. Send some boys over to the other end of the island. Make sure he doesn't get away. Oh and Charlie, try and get someone who can disrupt the show, I want to make myself known."

Gene takes a swig of his bourban before walking into his office. As he sits down he realizes that the link has already been established.

"How wonderful, technology really has advanced."

• Like 1

Simms is on the road still in his black SUV until he gets a call. He picks up the phone.

"Agent Simms." he says 

"What?"

"Well yes sir that was my call to go into the bank."

"Yes sir the men followed my orders.."

"But...alright..." Sighs " Yes Sir...I understand sir.."

"Can I make a request?.......The team had nothing to do with it, it was my call and my fault for leaving the fire...So please give them a pass?"

"Thank you sir...ok...Yes Sir I will report to the Police HQ...Yes Sir...Thanks for letting me keep my job well sort of"

"Ok no problem...its ok love you too Dad..I'll talk to you later, bye"

Simms hangs up the phone. He then reaches into his pocket and tosses his DEA badge into the back see. "Looks like im part of the PD now for the screwed up island I decided to come to  help with crime..Oh well...at least im still a cop.

Edited by BarrettSimms
  • Like 2

Jack's Supra rolls up to a crashed S14

the S14 is smoking and the passenger side is fucked

Well at least the tracker is still...

the S14 blows up in the middle of his sentence

Oh nevermind

Jack's phone rings

Hey the trackers gone and uhh... looks like Kev is gone too

the camera cuts to Marco turning his TV on as various things are moved behind him

Okay well at least we know he's still... wait the fuck?

The TV shows a helicopter view of a red Mustang speeding down the highway

inside Kevin and Walter are riding in it

EVERYONE STOP! False alarm no feds just Walt. Jack you still with me

Yeah what.

Get to the other side of town fast.

No problem I took the Supra

Marco hangs up the phone

Well let's watch whats goin down.

Well they finally are on the highway you guys know the only highway that runs right thru the island, yup that one.

"So Kev I saw you, well I didn't see you with my own two eyes but the tape doesn't lie. So yes I did see you. You were at the Goblin Shit concert in the warehouse."  White Mask looks over at Kevin "You got out of the warehouse just in time. you made me kill one of my men because I thought he didn't lock the door, But Noooooooooooooooooo you escaped with that little Mask guy" He tilts his head to the side. "Pffffft don't believe me?" White Mask reaches over to the LED screen and presses a couple buttons. It then shows the concert security camera footage of a man in a black suit and wearing a Chinese dragon mask picking the lock of one of the doors and then sneaks into the warehouse over to Kevin grabbing him, as both men sneak out of the warehouse together. White Mask points to the screen. "What the freak bro?! I know who freakin Jackie Chan in the dragon mask guy is....so why did you go with him? He knows im coming after him is that it? He knows he has my cut of the bank heist money doesn't he?"

Lights flashing behind them.

White Mask looks behind them and then back to Kevin and the quickly back behind them again. "Ahhhhhh Shit balls. We are going to jail cause you are driving WAY TO FAST KEVIN!" Smacks the dash board and Laughs. "I will give you two options Kev Bro...either you lose Johnny Law back there or I will end this game press the freakin button to let all that adrenaline pump into your blood stream to make your heart go BOOM!" White Mask laughs again and looks up seeing a News chopper flying above them, he then turns and looks behind him as more cop cars join the chase. "Man what I wouldn't do for a rocket launcher right now." He sits back into the seat and folds his arms "Well this is a fine mess we got ourselves into my good man. A fine mess indeed. Hmmmmm What to do, what to do..." He looks at the cameras in the car and points to the Watchers. "My fellow Watchers Good morning.(its totally like 8:00 PM) In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. “Mankind.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!  We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!”

With that great speech he presses the sun roof button. He looks at Kevin and grabs him by the head and kisses him..well he makes the kissing sound as his mask touches his cheek. He lets go and climbs into his seat and stands up out of the sun roof. White Mask Raises his arms out facing the direction that Kevin is driving and just stands there with his arms out so that The world now knows that White Mask is back on the Island.

• Like 3

Barrett is sitting in the PD station doing paper working wearing his black suite, white dress shirt and a grey tie. He types a few thing here and there and then would right a couple things down. One of the officers would turn the Tv up.

Officer: "Hey everyone shut up look!"

The Officer points to the screen as everyone in the office stops and looks up to the tv.  Barrett would not look up as he kept typing and doing his cop thing like he was told to do. The officers turns the tv up a little bit more so that they can hear the News chopper guy.

News Guy:" I...I can't believe what I seeming, are you getting this on camera Frank? Ladies and gentlemen if you are watching this you can see that this is real and that it looks like the Man in the White Mask is back. Look at him just standing out from the sun roof and holding his arms out like some kind of...I wont says god, but I will say a crazy person."

Simms drops his pen. it rolls off the table and hits the ground Simms slowly looks up towards the tv. It was him, It was the Man in the White Mask. Barrett's clinches his fist 'He's dead.....he has to be dead I shot him, Anderson shot him...He has to be dead." Barrett's thinks to himself. All the other officers turn and look at Barrett as he stands up his face getting red with angry. "only that cocky son of bitch would do something like this..it's him..." he thinks to himself again.

The Chiefs door opens and looks up at the tv and then everyone looking at Simms. The Chief points to Simms.

Chief of Police: "Simms!"

Barrett shakes his head and slams his fist down on his desk "I need to get this guy and end this once and for all!"

Chief of Police: "Sit your ass down you are under orders to sit down and do your job. We have it under control, he is not going anywhere."

Barrett looks over at the Chief "Chief he is playing with you guys look at him!" he points to the tv. "He is reeling you guys in like a fish. Don't you think he has a master plan on how he is going to get away?!"

Chief of Police: "Sit your ass down Simms or..."

Barrett pushes his paperwork off his desk making a mess. "Thats it Simms one more out burst out of you and your.." Barrett raises his hands "I am what? fired? demoted?" Barrett shakes his head "Sanchez take Officers Simms here out for some fresh air before his mouth gets him into anymore trouble!" Officers Sanchez walks over to Barrett and puts his hand on his back "Come on buddy" Sanchez says but Barrett jerks away "Alright alright I'm walking.." Officer Sanchez and Barrett walk towards the front door to get some fresh air, and to calm down.

(I am trying the color thingy too now guys :)

• Like 3

As Gene fixes his tie he looks to the camera and smiles. The LED screen within the car would be taken over momentarily while they were driving.

”Hello, I’m going to be upfront and straight forward. I’m Gene Smith and I’ve been keeping an eye on you. Well.. the passenger that is. See when you’re like me you take interest in people who can make an impact. You are now on my radar White Mask, come to the Chairman. I’d love to have a chat. And don’t think about running when you reach your destination, my boys are waiting for you.”

• Like 3

"Wooo!" White Mask climbs back inside of the car and sit down looking at Kevin. "Now that was..." White Mask gets cut off as his LED screen in the car blinks on and off and finally shows this guy name Gene Smith on his screen. White Mask sits back in the passenger seat, folds his arms and props his feet up on the dash board listening to what Mr. Smith has to say. Few second later after Smith was done talking and the screen goes back to normal.

"Hmmm." White Mask puts his feet back down and looks at Kevin.."You know what, your grandpa is very rude, interrupting my feed like that." he laughs and pushes Kevin's shoulder a little. "Just messin your dad is very nice but! we need to get rid of this cops before air support shows up so take the exit here real quick and make a few turns to get to that big parking garage you see ahead."

Kevin would of course do what he was told and started to do that fast and furious driving losing the cops and giving them distance so that the cops know where they are going but not really. Kevin quickly drifted inside the parking garage, White Mask grabbed the seat buckle and holds on for dear life as he goes up and up in the parking garage. "Ok ok ok Stop stop Stoooooooooop!" Kevin slams on the break just intime for the cops to block the exit of the parking garage. "And I'm the nut job? pfffttt " White Mask gets out of the car and walks over to Kevin's side of the door opening it for him. "please step out my good man." Kevin would climb out of the car as White Mask shut the car door behind him. "Now I will take the neck collar off if you promise me that we can still reach our destination together, and if you do I will make it worth your wild K?" The man in the White Mask extends his hand to Kevin for an agreement shake. Kevin would nod and shakes the man in the white mask hand. "Great ok this is the plan" The man in the white mask walks behind Kevin to unlock the collar from his neck. *POP* the collar would pop off and fall to the ground. "You ever heard of Plasti Dip? of course you have your a race car driver guy person man.  So help me take the nice shinny coat of red off the car and we will be on our way." White mask walks over to the back and starts to peal the red off the car showing the true color of the car which is white. Kevin moved to the front where the hood is and started to peal off the red as well. In a matter of minutes the whole car was white. "Bada Bing Bada BOOM Realest Car in the da room now lets get out of here." White Mask says as he makes his way over to the passenger side of the car. "Hold up" Kevin would say. "There is only one way we are getting past these cops" Kevin walks over to White Mask. "Uhh Yeah I know im gonna hide in the trunk and you are gonna drive out" White mask said "heh, No" Kevin would open the passenger side door for White mask "only way we are getting out of here if you play hurt. " White Mask looks over at Kevin "Hurt?" and with that very word Kevin would make a fist reach back and punch White mask right in the gut. "Yes Hurt." White Mask doubles over hold his gut. "Fuuuuuuuuuu o....o.....ok..I...getcha. I could of acted it out no need to go Bruce Lee on me...shiitttttttttt.." He climbs into the passenger side of the car and sits down doubling over holding his gut. He then removes his mask and slides it under his seat. His medium length and messy hair falls over his face covering it. Kevin walks over to the drivers side of the car and gets in. Kevin starts the car up and takes off heading down to the exit of the parking garage. 

The Cop would hold his hands up and walks over to car. Kevin rolled down the window and looked at the officer. " Where do you think you two are going?" The cop would say as he bends down to look at the two. his eyes widen "Is everything ok here?" The officer would say looking at the man doubled over. "Sorry Officer no my buddy here is having stomach pain we think his kidney burst I need to take him to the hospital." Kevin said as the man not wearing the white mask grumbles in pain" It Hurts OOOOOOOOOH please kill me it hurts!" The Officer nods "get that man to the hospital now kid and make it fast!" Kevin would nod and take off. 

"alright we are clear." Kevin says as White Mask puts back on his mask. He quickly looks at Kevin "You called me your buddy?" He sniffs.."I never had a buddy before." Kevin shook his head "Where am I going?"

"I like how your right to the point buddy. We got 3 stops and then you are good to drive off into the sunset and yes it will be worth it friend"

( I didn't want to make it too long but there is another part to this so give me a few and I will put of the second part shortly)

• Like 2

Alright alright, people!

Marco says clapping his hands loudly.

I want 2 mill 8 thousand in a duffel ASAP.

Marco pulls out his flip phone.

Jack's phone rings

Hello

you there yet?

Nah why

I just saw on the news, he escaped. come back to the safehouse.

with that Marco hangs up and sits down to watch the TV.

Cameras turn back on inside the car. White Mask and Kevin are seen sitting there taking a joy ride. White mask freaks out throwing his arms around and looks right at the camera "Hello Watchers we are back on track for the joy ride on Kevin's life." White mask smirks and points to Kevin. "You guys know that he is my buddy now?" His voice changes like a little kid whisper "Bullshit White mask your just gonna kill him" His voice changes back. "Nay nay I gave my word and my word is gold...well more of a white...gold...is white gold really white? or gold?" He places his hand under his chin and rubs it "Hmmm you would think I would know this...hmm...." He snaps back into reality "Sorry deep thought there... Oh Kevin stop over there by the corner.." White mask points over to the corner that they are coming up to and pulls up next to it. White mask rolls down the window and looks over at the hot dog cart guy. "PABLO!" White mask yells out the window.  The man with the hot dog cart looks up seeing White Mask and smiles."BLANCO CHICO!" Pablo yells back. White Mask waves at him as Pablo gets closer and parks his hot dog cart next to the mustang. "Let me guess one dog with onions?" Pablo asked as he started to put White mask hot dog together. "Make that two my good man, I have a guest." White Mask is leaning out the window basically up in Pablo's face waiting on his hot dog. "Oh Si Si si..quien es el gringo?" White mask looks behind him at Kevin. "Oh ummm..he is my compañero." White mask nods and gives Kevin the thumbs up, then looks back at Pablo. "Ahh si si here you go." Pablo handed the hot dogs to White mask. "You are the man Pablo uhh hombre, you are the Hombre PABLO! thanks!" White mask reaches into his pocket and slap a big fat $20 dollar bill down on the cart. "See you later!" White mask says sliding back into the car. He tosses Kevin his dog and holds up one finger. "That's stop number one proceeds my good man"

After a few minutes later on the road and a belly full of hot dogs the two kept onward on their journey across the island. "Oh my bank..Stop here real quick." Kevin again did what he was told and shakes his head thinking it will be another bank heist. He parks the car and White mask gets out "Be right back buddy" he bangs his hands on the door and turns making his way into the bank. A few minutes past more like ten fifteen minutes max white mask strolls his happy ass right out of the bank. He the takes off running to the car as fast as he can. White mask leaps up and slides across the hood of the car, but he could not make it cool as he slid right off and busted his ass on ground. Kevin leans forward trying to see where he went. White mask hands comes up and gives Kevin the thumbs up. The passenger side door opens as White mask climbs back into the car. "Ok, thats stop two." Kevin looks at White mask "And why did we stop here?" White mask reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blowpop. "Uhhh this is the only bank that gives blowpops away, ok? all the other banks give you yellow lolly pops...so why wouldn't stop here?" He unwraps his blowpop and lifts his mask up alittle sticking the blowpop in his mouth. "Last Stop! here we come!"

Few hours past by they are about maybe twenty minutes to their last stop and another ten to their final destination. "You see that white van across the street from the police HQ? how about you pull behind it for me." Kevin would pull behind the white van. "Be right back I promise.." White mask gets out and over to the white van. Apparently the cops do not see White mask just walking in front of their HQ so he knocks on the van. The door of the van opens and White mask climbs in and closes the door behind him. A few minutes past again and then White mask emerges from the van, hoping out and over to the car to get in. He sits down in the car as they take off. "Man hackers are awesome..Im a ghost now..no finger prints, dental, blood, nadda cost a bit but totally worth it let me tell you." he leans back into the seat " ten minutes down this road 1st warehouse on the right..then your free."

"Well Well well look what we have here." Kevin pulls into the warehouse and stop. "alright my good man you pass the test..." he opens the door and climbs out shutting it behind him. He leans down and looks at Kevin. "There is everything I own in the trunk and its yours ....its only ten thousands bucks and you are worth it wish it could be more but thats all I got in my bank account." With that he gives Kev-o a salute and turns around walking over to the black Cadillac as three men step out.  White mask throws his hands up walking over to them  he changes his voice to like a robot "Take me to your leader!" One of the men holds up his hand. White mask stops and the man walks over to him and starts to search White mask for weapons. A psitol drops, then a switch blade would drop, then another psitol would drop. The man looks up at White mask as he shrugs "I have no idea how they got there." Another knife drops, then brass knuckles, and then a pack of smokes. "Oh hell no my mom does not let me smoke those are not mine for sure." The man shakes his head and keeps search White mask. Another pistol drops, the man steps away and looks at the other two and nods. "You missed one."  The man that was searching him quickly turns around and reaches for his pistol. White Mask leans back and then quickly goes forward using his mask to bust his nose. a sickening crunch is heard when the cartilage in the mans nose breaks splattering blood all over White mask. as the broke nose man stumbles back grabbing his face. his suite coat flaps open revealing the shoulder holster. Of course White mask seizes the opportunity and rips the pistol from the holster and aims at the second man that is charging him. *CLICK* The pistol wasn't loaded, White mask throws the pistol at the one who was charging him and drops to the ground grabbing the switch blade, with one hand and spins it around to get the blade out. and his other hand grabs a pistol from the ground. With a spin of the switch blade he slams the knife into the left foot of the broken nose guy, and squeezes off 4 rounds into the one who was charging him in the chest dropping him. White mask does a barrel roll over the man with the broke nose and the switch blade in his foot and empties the rest of the mag into the third guy who attempt to take cover behind the Cadillac.

"Woooo John Woo got nothing on me, why?" looks down at the busted nose knife in the foot guy. "Cause he is alittle goat boy and I am Mutha fu...Shut my mouth White mask son!" White mask leans down pulling the knife out and then grabs him by the hair, leading him to the Black Cadillac. "Now you can take me to your boss." He shoves the man into the driver seat and White Mask climbs into the back seat. The Cadillac starts up and White mask rolls down his window and looks at Kevin that is still here. He makes a motion with his hand to make it look like a telephone. "Call me...We will do lunch!" He gives Kevin the thumbs up and then smacks the drive in the back of head to drive to where Gene is. 

• Like 1

As the black Cadillac drives up to the club Gene finishes his glass of bourbon before seating himself in the booth. Loading his favorite pistol, he sets it down on the table. As his goon walks in White Mask walks behind. 

Please sit down, we have much to discuss.”

Noticing his goon bloodied and beaten he walks up to him and asks him if he’s alright. He whispers something to his second hand man and then they walk off with the hurt man.

”Sorry about the extra security. People grow anxious at a face they can’t see. People gain comfort and satisfaction when they are able to identify a criminal. Your mysterious and outgoing, I enjoy that.”

The calm piano music playing softly in the background with the smoke filled room acting as a seductive counter to Gene’s voice. 

• Like 2

White mask would take a seat in front of his Genes desk. "Yeah sorry about that guy he wasn't so friendly." White mask leans back into the chair and looks around. He hears the music of a piano and the notices the smoke that filled the room. "Uhh Im no expert here but, either you have a fire or a bad ass Cuban in the back rollin so nice cigars." he shrugs to himself, he looks over at Gene and nods "Well Im no criminal I am just a guy who likes to have fun....ahh shit your right some people are calling me the Prince of Crime, I am very flattered."

He listens to Gene. "Well like I always says. Give a man a mask and he'll become his true self." He points to his head and then folds his arms.

"Ok so what do you want to discuss? I have to meet someone for about some money. and I don't want to die of second hand smoke."

(sorry for the short post I really don't know what else to put @GeneSmith so your up. And again if anyone is out there wanting to join go ahead. you can just RP away and if you want people to rp with you just send them a PM)

• Like 2

Gene chuckles while looking at White Mask.

”Funny, and you’ve got a mouth on you. Last person I met that ran his trap got fucked up. Yeah it’s smokey in here, it’s a smoking lounge.”

Before putting out his cigarette he motions his second hand man to bring something over. It looks like a tray of food. But as Gene opens the platter it’s the bleeding head of the goon White Mask beat up.

”I don’t like being fucked with. Nor do you I suppose. You can call yourself whatever you like but a man who murders and kidnaps isn’t exactly a hero.”

Gene looks directly at White Mask, his eyes piercing straight through the soul.

”You’re a criminal, like me. Even though you don’t like to say it. You blend into society without your mask. But with it, with it you’re considered a freak. A murderer... They think less of you because of who you are, what you do, what you say. But when you have money. When you have power. You don’t gain respect. Respect is for amateurs, no I gain fear through my allies.”

Gene slides over 200,000$ and smiles.

”Think of this as an investment for a partnership. I wanna see what you can do. With a bit of money you can become more that a King. You’ll be a god.”

Gene leans back in his seat, his face barely out of the light. All you see is his devilish smile.

”Have fun...”

• Like 1

Three months ago...

Zoey wakes up in the back of an ambulance, the time is around 7 AM. It's a dark rainy night. This night was especially dark considering the local power grid was out.

There was only one visible beacon of light, the chemical warehouse on fire.

Zoey was feeling drowzy, and weak. Being hooked up to an IV bag with some mild sedatives to keep her calm. She'd reach over to her arm, and pull the needle out. Rather painfully. And steps out of the roller-bed in the back of the ambulance, and weakly makes her way outside. Unable to stand properly, and leaning against the ambulance, as she sets her feets on the ground outside of the ambulance, and makes her way over, from the back, to the driver side.

The ambulance was parked, facing the cliff edge. With the head lights on. She spots a black figure, looking like a man in the distance. He seems to be overlooking the ocean bellow the cliffs.

Having no idea what happened, or how she got here. She doesn't trust this figure, and instead tries to approach him. She leans against the ambulance as much as she can, till she gets to the front. Then let's go, and slowly, but quietly stumbles her way. Still feeling rather weak in her legs. Up behind the man.

She notices her own gun tucked behind his back belt. She'd quickly reach out and grab it. And steps back, pointing her gun at him. She doesn't quite seem capable of holding it straight. And having some issues seeing properly. As well on the brink of falling down.

The man, chuckles lightly. And puts his hands out to each of his sides. Then turns around slowly. Looking straight at Zoey. And Zoey stares right back at him.

It was the man with the white mask.

"You!", she'd shout weakly. And pointing the gun as if seeing double. "You did this!", she'd exclaim.

The man in the white mask, chuckles lightly. And responds calmly, "This is only the beginning, dear Agent Anderson."
He'd then reach up slowly, towards his mask. And takes it off, letting it fall to the ground.

Zoey stares with an expression less stare for a moment. As if speechless.
Letting her guard down as well. And slightly lowering her gun, as she's focused on his face.

"It's... You... You were supposed to be dead.", Zoey weakly speaks out.

"Join me... We can be partners again.", he'd respond.

"N-no...No...NO..!! It... It can't be you, Decker. I saw you die.", she'd shake her head in denial.

Decker reaches and smacks Zoey's gun away. She'd loose her balance, and falls down.
He'd then reach into his jacket, and grabs a needle. He goes down to one knee in front of Zoey now laying on the ground. And goes to inject her neck with the contents of the needle.

*BAM!!!* can be heard echoing throughout the cliffs, and trees nearby. As Decker stands up, and takes a few steps backwards. Towards the edge of the cliff. He'd raise his hand to his chest, then in front of his face. His hand was bloodied. And he falls to one knee.

Zoey, lies on the ground, holding the gun facing up to where he was. With smoke leaving the barrel. She'd pull out the needle from her neck, and try and crawl over to where Decker was standing on his knees. To try and grab him before he falls backwards and into the ocean bellow.

He'd reach out with his bloodied hand, and give Zoey's cheek a stroke. Leaving behind some of his blood. As she reaches out to try and grab him.

But it was too late. He'd already start falling backwards. And off the cliff.

Zoey yells out, "Nooo...!!". And the knockout serum injected into her was already starting to take effect. And she falls unconscious at the edge of the cliff, with one hand in front of her, reaching for the edge.

Blue flashing lights, and sirens can be heard coming closer in the distance.

(( I changed a few things with the ending, hope you don't mind @UnknownX))

Roll intro for season 2.

Present day...

Zoey wakes up, in a small, dark and crappy looking room. With one simple light hanging from the ceiling. Swaying back and forth casually. An old, rustic looking bucket in one of the corners. And a old crappy bed in the other corner. With a filthy mattress. And a metallic looking door on the opposite side of the bed.

She'd grunt, and moan. Blood running down her forehead, and some of it even in her hair. She'd look rather badly beaten. She'd try to move, and quickly discovered her hands are cuffed behind her back. She sits up on the cold hard floor, and leans against the bed.

After a while. A metallic plate in the door slides open. And someone peeks inside.

Zoey looks up, and speaks out. "Is it time for my daily beating again?", she'd chuckle ironically. And spits some blood towards the door.
The person peeking in at her doesn't respond, and just slides the plate shut. She'd then hear three heavy duty locks clicks, and the door opens up.

Two large looking brutes, at least three times the size of Zoey steps inside. And each grabs one of her shoulders. And almost carries her out of the cell.
And down a corridor, and trough some more doors, and other corridors. Then finally, they enter some sort of large storage area. Clearly a warehouse of some kind. But it's empty.

In the middle of the floor, is one simple, foldable camping chair. And some more brutes standing nearby.

The two brutes carrying Zoey, places her on the chair. She'd sit down, with her hands still cuffed behind her back. They didn't bother restraining her any further. There's no way to go anyway.

One brute stands behind Zoey, and another brute in front of her. But a little to the side and out of the way.

To the distance in front of her, a small curtail wall would be put up. And a Russian voice can be heard from behind it.
"Do you know how long you've been our prisoner, Agent Anderson?"

Zoey leans over and spits over some blood on the, newly cleaned floor.
"It's hard to keep track, you know with the beating at all. Perhaps we should switch places?"

Dimitri laughs, and steps forward, out of the curtains. Revealing himself. And steps closer to Zoey. He's wearing a white fancy suit, with a red tie. And some white latex gloves.
"Well, seems like your humor isn't broken yet. But we can fix that.", he'd give a signal to the brute.

The brute in front of Zoey, steps up. And gives her a real hard punch to her stomach.
Zoey leans forward, and coughs. And spits up some more blood.

"You've been with us for two weeks now. And you still haven't broken. I will have to admit, I admire your will power. But it is for nothing. Either you will tell me what I want to know. Or you will die here."

"I've told you the same thing for two weeks now. I don't know what you're talking about.", she'd respond.

Dimitri clearly getting tired of the same answer, he orders the brute to beat Zoey again.
The brute steps forward again, and starts beating the shit out of Zoey.

After a short while, she's beaten unconscious.

The brute steps back. Dimitri calls for the doctor, behind the curtain.
He steps out, and approaches Zoey. And starts to patched her up. Stop the bleeding. And whatever else he can to keep her alive for the moment.

Dimitri steps back, and pulls out at phone. And calls someone.

Zoey wakes up after her treatment a few minutes later.
As she wakes up, and looks up.

She'd notice Dimitri standing in front of her, with a gun aimed at her head.
"Unfortunately for you, my boss has ran out of patience. And has decided you are no longer of any use to us."

Zoey smirks, "Well, I guess it's my turn then.". Everyone goes quiet, as he's about to pull the trigger. A small clicking sound can be heard coming from Zoey's cuffs. As suddenly, she hops out. And tackles the gun away from Dimitri.

In their fight, the gun goes off, and hits a nearby gas canister. And the gas coming out of it is set on fire, almost creating a flamethrower of some kind.
The fire spewing out of it, just hits one of the brutes legs. And sets him on fire. He starts screaming, and panicking.

Zoey manages to wrestle the gun out of Dimitri's hand, and turns it against Dimitri, and fires once. Point blank, into his chest.

Then she turns around, and shoots down the two other brutes just about to shoot her. She'd turn to the third brute, which is on fire. And shoots him as well, putting him out of his misery.
She'd turn the gun to the doctor, who puts his hands up in the air. And says, "Run!".

Then she'd do the same herself, and runs towards the nearest window. And jumps trough the glass. And into the water outside. It appears to have been a warehouse by the docks.

Just as she jumped trough the glass, the gas canister inside explodes. And blows up all the gas pipes, and the large gas tank under the warehouse.

Creating a massive Hollywood type explosion. And Zoey hits the water just in time.
And swims over to the other side.

She'd pull herself up from the water, onto the edge of the dock. and then lies down catching her breath.
On the other side of the water canal from the warehouse.
The cuffs remain cuffed only on one of her hands. There are some clear markings on her other wrist, where the cuff used to be.

OOC:
There we go...! Finally, back. :D

So, for anyone without any connections to the Russian mob. Will know that Zoey ordered back to Washington, DC for a full briefing to her superiors about what happened in Season 1.

She was supposed to have returned two weeks ago. But that didn't happen. By all accounts, it would seem like she never left Washington. And would still probably be there. Alive and well. No reason to suspect otherwise. :P 

As for anyone connected to the Russian mob, would know that a guy named Dimitri have kidnapped an FBI Agent. Unless you're directly involved, you probably wouldn't know who. But the only FBI Agent who has been here, would be Agent Anderson. So it would likely her.

But it's been quiet. These guys are, were, professionals.

As of what happens next, maybe someone is near enough to see the explosion. And come to investigate before the firemen or police shows up.

Perhaps someone else, equally bad owns the docks next door. Where Zoey is currently resting. And they find her after coming to investigate the explosion?

Feel free to PM me, always open for interactions. I just made Dimitri up in this instance. We probably won't see him again though. Being blown up and all. :P 

• Like 2

He looks over at the 200,000 and then looks up at Gene. "Hey pops I dunno what you heard but I work alone...im not much of a partner kinda guy you see." his voice changes to a little southern kid "I gots no friends pappy." his voice goes back to normal. "and you should know my friends don't last that long." He grabs the money and Shuffles it. He then looks back at Gene."Buuuuuutttt I think we can do business sometimes." White mask stands up and places the cash inside his jacket. He steps aside from the chair and looks over at Gene. "Oh yeah the whole shadow creepy thing you are doing right now....it works." He gives Gene the thumbs up, and makes his way out of his office. "We will be in touch im sure." He yells back as he makes his way out.

- Few hours later -

*knock knock knock*

White mask waits standing at the door of a safe house. He waits for the door to open but then decides to kick it open and just walk in. "Knock knock your favorite Prince of crime is here!" He raises his hands out to his side. Of course Marcos men would quickly draw their guns and make there way towards hims. "Whoa Hold up cowboys it's just me calm down." They would search him and White mask looks over at Marco. "Really? you guys forget me that quick?" He pushes his men off him and makes his way over to Marco. He grabs a chair and spins it around and places down right in front of Marcos desk. White mask straddles the chair and sits down backwards in the chair. He folds his arms over the back of the chair and looks at Marco.

"Marcoooo I think you have something that is mine yes?" He tilts his head to one side looking at him. "Now I've got plans and stuff is going to go down real soon so make sure your on the right side when it goes down. because this isn't my master piece." Waves his finger at Marco "Oh no no no that is later this is just one step closer." He slaps the desk "Alright so where is my cut. or do I need to make a scene?"

(Welcome back @Norway174 I did miss you :) )

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 2

Marco grabs the duffel bag and places it at the front of the door

Come in it's unlocked

the door opens

Walter picks up the bag

2.8 in there, feel free to count.

Jack drifts into the driveway

hey M I'm ba... Oh hey Walt nice to see ya!

yeah Jack he was just getting his cut of the bank job.

Marco walks to the fridge to grab a soda

want one W?