Amount of weapons being able to carry has been discussed, but i didn't see much about concealing weapons. In reality you could carry about 4 or 5 guns maximum but that would be highly visible, i was thinking that if you purchase certain clothes they will have a concealment bonus. Like certain clothes conceal certain weapons.

For example, if i purchased a coat, i could conceal 1 handgun with this, but can be found if under a shakedown. Small weapons can have a resistance against shakedowns like a percent chance it can be found. Like a PPK Pistol could have a 30% chance of being found, but with the right clothing it could be lowered to 20%.

Switchblades could have a 10% chance of being found, but with some heavy clothing you could put it in a concealed spot that makes it undetectable. Also having attachments to weapons lowers concealment such as a silencer. Of course you can just have a pistol strapped to you but everyone can see that and unless you have a license for that police are going to confront you.

Definitely. I think there should always be a way to make a handgun at least untraceable. Also if you wear 50 jackets assault rifles should be untraceable as well.

Nah but seriously, good idea

+1

I would really want to conceal a weapon, but it would be a lot more dangerous. It can make you feel more spy like.

5 minutes ago, Striker said:

I would really want to conceal a weapon, but it would be a lot more dangerous. It can make you feel more spy like.

If you were stripsearched it would negate the concealment but they would have to have evidence that you have a weapon on you to do that. So your gun wouldn't be 100% untraceable, but if an officer just did a normal shakedown they wouldn't find it.

I'll just wear a lil' handgun under my skirt and if he touches it and asks i'm gonna blame it on the tampons!

And that's how you rp xD

And why not hidding weapons in a guitar case :D, we would be spotted immediately, but it could be fun ^^