Plumixtee

Alternatives ways of moving (because of fitness level)

Howdy fellow pledgers, developers and moderators,

I would like to ask if there are or will be different ways of moving/running/dodging according to the current state of player's fitness level. 

A more corpulent player would be slower and "heavier" while being resistant and bigger; a more fit player would then be faster and lighter when moving(better vaulting/jumping/falling - in reference to that one parkour post) while being a weaker target(when running from a gunfight) and therefore a smaller one.

Thank you for your time and I am sorry if I missed something somewhere on the forum!

1 hour ago, Plumixtee said:

Howdy fellow pledgers, developers and moderators,

I would like to ask if there are or will be different ways of moving/running/dodging according to the current state of player's fitness level. 

A more corpulent player would be slower and "heavier" while being resistant and bigger; a more fit player would then be faster and lighter when moving(better vaulting/jumping/falling - in reference to that one parkour post) while being a weaker target(when running from a gunfight) and therefore a smaller one.

Thank you for your time and I am sorry if I missed something somewhere on the forum!

Fitness levels won't be in the game until after full release but not drinking or eating will have affects on you similar to such (slower running/ movement).