Sign in to follow this  
Syym

Mobile App

Imagine an App, that you could use when being away from home for days or weeks.

While camping in mountains, you pull out your phone, pay some ingame bills or rent. When you finnaly arrive at home and log in to Identity you won't be kicked to street because thanks to App you were able to pay your expenses.

You could chat with citizens who are in your friend list.

Vote for elections.

Checkbox titeled as "Vacation", if checked your boss will know that you won't be coming to server for some time.

So i got 4 practical pros. Only cons would be more work for devs.

I got my idea from work today (so i am starting to have thoughts about Identity irl), suddenly i realized that there will be weeks where i won't be at home, which could be fatal for Identity Me.

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:44 PM, Syym said:

Imagine an App, that you could use when being away from home for days or weeks.

While camping in mountains, you pull out your phone, pay some ingame bills or rent. When you finnaly arrive at home and log in to Identity you won't be kicked to street because thanks to App you were able to pay your expenses.

You could chat with citizens who are in your friend list.

Vote for elections.

Checkbox titeled as "Vacation", if checked your boss will know that you won't be coming to server for some time.

So i got 4 practical pros. Only cons would be more work for devs.

I got my idea from work today (so i am starting to have thoughts about Identity irl), suddenly i realized that there will be weeks where i won't be at home, which could be fatal for Identity Me.

OMFG I WANT IT SO BAD!

As I said in another post, a mobile app could be also useful to send sms while driving in game (don't do this irl ^^)

48 minutes ago, Tes_Fallout said:

Honestly, it would be stupid if the devs dont put this in. Sometimes work requires you to go to different places where you wont have your PC. 

Well, there will be problems when being away from server have negative effects. Perhaps devs have already solution for it, smth else, if not then mobile app is "must be".

They could add it on the website?

Not sure about the need for it to be a mobile app.

Edited by Jumes

I think this would be a great idea because many people might not be able to get on and as a result they lose everything that they worked for so i think this would be a great idea