Sign in to follow this  
ShyEvil

Business

Hello, my name is Evan and I actually have my own business in the real world.  I noticed this game a couple weeks back, and ever since then have been intrigued with the game idea.  I have a plan to own my own shop similar to "Boss" with an add in of jewelry.  I want it to sell watches and ties mainly as well as suits, and shoes.  Men and women accessories will be accessible for purchase.  It seems to me that owning one these shops takes a lot more work then an average Joe can muster up.  If anyone would like to be apart of it, give me insight on the logistics of it, or simply have a cool conversation on ideas and designs please don't hesitate to message me.  Again, I am still trying to wrap my head around how large this game is, and am hoping all our hopes come to fruition one day when it officially arrives. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

A few questions to think about and answer for me;

What inspires you most with what Identity is offering you? and What are you looking most forward to doing with in this fabulous game on release?

Please have a look at the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature as they have valuable information/ answers.

If you need any assistance with questions unanswered on the forum please don't hesitate to ask on the appropriate section or me via PM.

Kind Regards,

- LuckyDuck.

Welcome mate, nice too see players wanting to do something else other than play a cop or robber :)

Edited by Revan