alxtheprogrammer

IT Technician

Hello there, I am from a small town and just moved to this new town in which I hope to start up my business called "Magic Tech." Why the name you might ask? Well, if you decide to ask us how we fixed your device, we will say magic... And a magician never reveals his secrets. We work on a no fix, no pay basis so do not hesitate to give us a call. We do not have a business line yet, but once we do, you will have it... Seriously, we will give you a virus that says "Your computer has a virus, call Magic Tech @ *number here* within in an hour or your device will be wiped for security reasons." WE WILL GET YOUR SERVICE!

Oh yeah, hello people!

Hello there! Welcome to this fabulous community!

I am sad to say you won't be able to fix anything IT in Identity.

What plans do you have within this and what has inspired you in Identity?

Please look through the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature! If you need anything answered that has not already been answered on the forums, please don't hesitate to ask me via PM or make a thread in the appropriate forum section!

Regards,

- LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

Oh no, I have figured out a way to roleplay this and still make money by providing services. I have a whole team on board. We are mostly doing it for roleplay reasons but the money will be reasonable. You will see ;)