Sign in to follow this  
Warzorwesumi

Other Timelines??

Well I Recently Finished playing The First Mafia Game And i Thought Hmm Maybe Identity could Have Different Timelines Such As 1920's 2017 and even the Cold War Hence Maybe They Could Add It in Or Maybe Someone could Mod It Anyways Imagine Seeing A 1920's themed RPG Game Inside Identity With Old Time Cars Eh? As Well As More Guns From 1920'S And Even Better A Better Excuse For More Mafia Ey? And Well Maybe We Could Go Forward In Time In Futuristic Sci fi Cars Lazer Blasters Etc Or maybe Like WW2 Era I suppose Under an occupied teritorry that would be cool to have mp's as the regular cops xD

Edited by Warzorwesumi

I imagine after release either they will bring out DLC or people will mod for the game and have modded servers such as in Arma that could have things like this. But that could be a little while after release

This could be a good thing to post on the Ideas and Suggestions forums

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kicapri said:

I imagine after release either they will bring out DLC or people will mod for the game and have modded servers such as in Arma that could have things like this. But that could be a little while after release

This could be a good thing to post on the Ideas and Suggestions forums

Modding is not in the future plans of the game but the devs said they will look further into it after full release.