Sign in to follow this  
Aengul

Still Skeptical and Hello!

Greetings people. My name is Nico, formerly known as Aengul.

I've been into Roleplay and Sim games for a long time now. And I am excited to see, what appears to be a great game, if executed correctly. Personally I am unsure as to what I can expect from the game, but if the developers pull through, it'll be interesting to take a look at.

I may have a few questions regarding the intentions of the game, mostly regarding the technological side of things, such as modding and servers and stuff. However I am currently really open minded in regards to the developers decisions, since they appear to be well informed people when it comes to knowing what the players want.

I am also interested in regards to the gameplay, since the game advertises itself as no grinding, yet you have to constantly move "upwards" in order to become someone noteworthy (which in itself is not the goal, I understand that). Yet it appears that people constantly progress/grind through their proffesion/career/job, to become the best that there is. I am not complaining, I am just pointing out something, that someone may be able to help me understand. :)

I do hope that I get to try out the game, since I really want to help out where I can. I am more of a helper than an actual player I think.. Anyhow, I'll probably catch you all around!

Hello and welcome! There a couple FAQ's on the forums that you can look at for anything about the game and if you ask any questions at all on the forums it is most likely that someone will have a good answer or something you are looking for. Have fun in the forums!

• Like 2

Welcome! Indeed most of your questions have been answered (several times often) in FAQs and various threads on the forums. Use quotation marks to find full phrases on the search engine.

Welcome to the community!

The 2 FAQ's are linked in my signature for easy navigation to them. They are very useful and will give you so many answers to many different questions!

On 05/08/2017 at 0:14 PM, Aengul said:

I may have a few questions regarding the intentions of the game, mostly regarding the technological side of things, such as modding and servers and stuff. However I am currently really open minded in regards to the developers decisions, since they appear to be well informed people when it comes to knowing what the players want.

For these types of questions; 

1. Modding is not on any plans of being released before the full game or even after the full game release, however the developers said they would look further into modding in the future before making the decision of adding it.

2. Private servers can be rented only from the server providers chosen by the developers. 

3. Private server owners will have a lot of optional customisation via a cpanel.