KevinLangston

Langston Family / Dark Ace Mafia

Hello, my name is also Kevin. And I would love to be part of your (il-)legal organisation :)

I would do the "dirty" work for the family like beating down/killing people who are in the way of the family and would also do protection stuff or weapon smuggling. My speciality is snipping :)  

On 6/20/2016 at 9:02 PM, Leo_Amente said:

Really admire this family. You're well organized and your rules are perfect. However, just our of curiosity, I was wondering what you do with the money that members pay you to get in or higher in rank. Is is just for the boss or will it be contributed towards resources for the family? (like guns, drugs, cars, etc...) 

Great Question!!! That money is not really a go to the boss thing. Basically as devs had said, for your "Company"  you can have a separate bank account than your personal one. Any money that is paid to the family is basically split up according to people who contributed to that specific job, and or spread out for time in the family. It is also a big vault for basically when a new member or any member needs a new suit, weapon, car, etc, if they are short on cash, thats what the family is for. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Great Question!!! That money is not really a go to the boss thing. Basically as devs had said, for your "Company"  you can have a separate bank account than your personal one. Any money that is paid to the family is basically split up according to people who contributed to that specific job, and or spread out for time in the family. It is also a big vault for basically when a new member or any member needs a new suit, weapon, car, etc, if they are short on cash, thats what the family is for. 

I like that idea of a big bank account for all members to use! 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2016 at 2:54 AM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I like that idea of a big bank account for all members to use! 

It is smart. Basically a Family vault for use in the family. Money for supplies for a job, suits, vehicles, etc. 

• Like 1

I am known for my assassin skills i am unseen and i'm as quiet as a raven in the sky.

Once the game is out let me know if i can join. I Xavier will serve you well. No information well be leaked with me on board. I will also kill anyone who disrespects this family. I respect superiors and i don't give up easily. This Raven has your back. respond to me if your interested in making a deal.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 9/29/2016 at 7:16 AM, TheUnseenRaven said:

I am known for my assassin skills i am unseen and i'm as quiet as a raven in the sky.

Once the game is out let me know if i can join. I Xavier will serve you well. No information well be leaked with me on board. I will also kill anyone who disrespects this family. I respect superiors and i don't give up easily. This Raven has your back. respond to me if your interested in making a deal.

I'll keep that in mind. 

Any inquiries about joining, recruiting is now closed on the forums due to tension and security. Thank you all. Recruiting is still happening by my members and friends, just not on this thread for now. Cannot wait to meet so many of you in game. 

Edited by KevinLangston

surely by telling everyone the rules and stuff of your "family" you are technically ratting as well as telling the law enforcement what operations you run.

i see this a load in the identity "gangs" community, they bare all while also despising rats. i understand that there are little rivalries already between groups but at the end of the day, we are all going to be utterly different in game than on forums, therefore your current "allies" might just turn around and steam roll you into the ground, most of the groups on here would be fairly easy to dismantle, simply by throwing them into chaos with a simple trick i like to call the rat trap, which im not going to share with you because unlike some i actually have a sense of keeping tactics and ideas to myself and associates. also i suggest staying out of drugs because the sheer amount of people sourcing them will devalue them unless the police force somehow arch up their powers. im just going to say now, i can bet you that a ton of people are going to end up locked up super fast with the ways they think they are going to do things.

• Like 2

Hello Kevin.

We wound like to offer our services to you

But, we don't want to join your family but anywho we can i offer an alliance. We will do the jobs you guys don't want to do, and so on, and help you out if you need some help with stuff (Jobs etc)

if we are the outsider you speak of then you will know all jobs assigned to one of out top member will get the job done and done fast

We are about intel we act fast to get jobs done if its killing someone robbing a bank or strapping people to chair and using our way infomations outa' them

there aint no snitchers in our gang, we're 5 people who knows eachother from school, college and university

BR  Es- Opia

Edited by Tongi

Books are closed until further notice. We have what we need to start on a server, all members will be on same server, and we will then recruit from in game. Thanks to all, and see you there. 

3 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

adsaad.PNG.6c8d9a78c388a4ea8708e12b4a7ac

Were doing well. Got our base boys and we are family. We're ready. 

Congrats to you man. It looks like all the time put into it has paid off. Good luck to your and your family Mr Langston 

Edited by JonathanTaylor

6 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

adsaad.PNG.6c8d9a78c388a4ea8708e12b4a7ac

Were doing well. Got our base boys and we are family. We're ready. 

Like Jonathan said, great to see you guys are ready. 

You think you are this big leading organisation? Prove it. Crack my enigma.

• Like 1