PowerGaming7

Alright, hows it going?

Hello there,

My name is PowerGaming7, I live in England and pretty much I have no life, so I need to get a life in Identity :P But in all seriousness I have been following Identity for a long time, ever since the early kickstarter project. My youtube channel is where I share the excitement I have for this game, it has alot of potential and to be honest I just want to play it and actually role-play! I post Identity news updates on my channel to show some enthusiasm I have for this game!

Now my roleplay character. So my in-game name is going to be either Goopy Power OR Jack. Don't know which one yet but I will decide soon! My character is a businessman, not much is known about him apart from the fact that he is addicted to cars, money and of course strip clubs :) He will hopefully create a super secret Hitman organisation that isn't so secret anymore but still! For legit business I will hopefully create a trucking empire with my business partner, and doing general entrepreneur stuff. Then when I have gathered enough money it will be time to see everything else that Identity has to offer! Thats the plan anyway! I can't wait for this game it looks triple A quality from the screenshots that we have and I cannot wait to see more! See you guys on the streets in Identity!

- PowerGaming7

Edited by PowerGaming7

Cool! I would recommend Jack, because that's more serious than Goopy Power, but that's your choice. And thanks, I would never have found out this website was being launched if it wasn't for your Youtube Channel.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jaxx_On said:

Cool! I would recommend Jack, because that's more serious than Goopy Power, but that's your choice. And thanks, I would never have found out this website was being launched if it wasn't for your Youtube Channel.

Awesome to hear that. I will choose Jack I agree with you there!