I would love to be able to RP as a Mason Verger type character from the move Hannibal or professor Xavier from x-men. To be able to operate a wheelchair would add an interesting obstacle to a character. An Interactive wheelchair is something that I haven't seen in any other RP game before and it would be pretty cool to see it in this game.

Very good idea, I do not have the memory of having read information on wheelchairs.

It would add to the rp, and it would be even indispensable for people who are in wheelchairs in real life and wish to represent themselves in the game =)

@LuckyDuck Some info ?

6 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Very good idea, I do not have the memory of having read information on wheelchairs.

It would add to the rp, and it would be even indispensable for people who are in wheelchairs in real life and wish to represent themselves in the game =)

@LuckyDuck Some info ?

I have no clue, but I think people would just troll with them and take the mich out of those people who use them in real life and so in my opinion I am against it but it could be a great addition!

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

(...) I think people would just troll with them and take the mich out of those people who use them in real life (...)

Don't understand, you mean that some people would laugh at people in armchairs ?

(I really need to improve my English ..)

If that's what you mean, I do not see why people would trolling ..
And even if that was the case, it's not a reason not to include armchairs, in my opinion :/

43 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Don't understand, you mean that some people would laugh at people in armchairs ?

(I really need to improve my English ..)

If that's what you mean, I do not see why people would trolling ..
And even if that was the case, it's not a reason not to include armchairs, in my opinion :/

No people take the piss out of disabled people in real life because they are bully's and so some people will likely choose to be in a wheel chair to take the piss more.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

No people take the piss out of disabled people in real life because they are bully's and so some people will likely choose to be in a wheel chair to take the piss more.

Oh, i see, personally it's not my opinion,  I've never seen a person piss out of a person in a wheelchair.. I admit that there are, but it is extremely rare..

Make jokes yeah, but that's something else.

But I do not "insist" as long as i'm not concerned and as there is no more request for this addition.