4 hours ago, Celeste said:

You guys do realize they said you can only listen to radio and can’t actually have recording studios...

There is a radio station and can be used to host a show, with virtual audio cable we can play our music through it.

There is also a concert hall for the artist to perform with backing music and instruments of there choice.

Recording can also be done outside the game and then used through virtual audio cable as I stated above.

So I'm very well aware of what we can and can't do, thanks for your comment though.

1 hour ago, MichaelPayne said:

There is a radio station and can be used to host a show, with virtual audio cable we can play our music through it.

There is also a concert hall for the artist to perform with backing music and instruments of there choice.

Recording can also be done outside the game and then used through virtual audio cable as I stated above.

So I'm very well aware of what we can and can't do, thanks for your comment though.

They said they aren’t confirming this because as gamers you already know what kind of things we might play just warning you in case things don’t go your way 🤷‍♀️

9 hours ago, Celeste said:

They said they aren’t confirming this because as gamers you already know what kind of things we might play just warning you in case things don’t go your way 🤷‍♀️

source of where they said they aren't confirming these features? Just interested because the twitch clips state otherwise.

14 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

source of where they said they aren't confirming these features? Just interested because the twitch clips state otherwise.

Join the discord.

17 hours ago, Celeste said:

Do I have to block you on every platform penguin.

why is there a reason to block him? he provided you with a source proving you were wrong, he wasn't being an ass about you being wrong, in fact he was quite polite about it... just blocking everyone who can prove you are wrong isn't gonna get you far, accept it and move on

3 hours ago, dagtag said:

why is there a reason to block him? he provided you with a source proving you were wrong, he wasn't being an ass about you being wrong, in fact he was quite polite about it... just blocking everyone who can prove you are wrong isn't gonna get you far, accept it and move on

Do I need o block you also, I obviously weren’t talking to either of you. In that case I think you both should mind your business.

8 hours ago, Celeste said:

Do I need o block you also, I obviously weren’t talking to either of you. In that case I think you both should mind your business.

Image result for funny potato

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 19/10/2018 at 4:25 PM, Celeste said:

You got the source from someone who wanted to help and that same clip is what Michael was talking about. There is no need to block people who want to help out. Just Michael didn't have the clip at hand and so someone else decided to provide it for you which is nothing unreasonable.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 9:36 AM, LuckyDuck said:

You got the source from someone who wanted to help and that same clip is what Michael was talking about. There is no need to block people who want to help out. Just Michael didn't have the clip at hand and so someone else decided to provide it for you which is nothing unreasonable.

Are you guys gonna let it go 🤦🏼‍♂️

So how would one go about singing for you guys? Like, I want to be a country singer. How would that work? All i do is vocals. i don't know how to write lyrics or make music.