Sign in to follow this  
ACID

mods - player made

hello , simple question , can we make player mods and have the mods run on a player server or official ?

Edited by ACID

I think they might enable mods at some point, but dont quote me on that! If not they will be looking into it!

On 03/02/2016 at 7:20 PM, ACID said:

hello , simple question , can we make player mods and have the mods run on a player server or official ?

Well if there is a player mod on the official, the dev cant make them mods on unofficial too, that would be just stupid as because the unofficial will be player paid for and hosted because they want it, but they will be able to have mods (they choose them). but I am not sure if official servers will have mods.

No, official servers won't have mods,(since this is a kickstarter and not a triple A game the devs are way more open to suggestions) they can just program the things into the game so mods would be kind of useless, also it would be a pain in the ass to put mods on a server since every single person would have to download from an external server and will make the loading screen longer.

And i mean, isn't it too early to talk about mods??

Heck, the game isn't even out!