Bekatsa

Radios/music?

Not necessarily in the Town Square model, but in later modules will there be a way to play any song we want on a radio or boombox sort of thing. One that other players can hear too, so if I played a song out on the street on said radio others would hear it?

like they already say and show in the first video of the housing: "Internetradio" will be avalible

you will not be able to upload and stream own music. Here in germany we will have problems with the law if it was with own uploads

Edited by James_Miller

In all fairness I think the question that was asked if he could play his music for a portable speaker so others could hear it. If that's the question indeed, then I have no idea how limited you'd be with for example a boombox. You'll be able to stream music on it, but I'm unsure if others in your surroundings can hear that. That's a gameplay choice that even I'd have to think about if I were a developer. Is it worth the possible annoyance?

If you have a YouTube channel you like which streams, or a favorite Twitch channel that streams, those you'll be able to indeed stream in-game on in-game radio/tv etc. Or if you own either of those yourself, that's one way to get your own music in there for example. But no copyright infringements of course! Only legit sources that are cleared by YouTube itself. Twitch won't have that problem either way. :) I'm sure if you have music on YouTube that you've made (for example), and you are able to set your channel to a stream mode, you'd be able to get into other players televisions. Just an idea.