Sign in to follow this  
BeastWarrior

Any other games like Identity ?

Identity looks good but  its not even in Beta so the release will be probably atleast one year so meanwhile i need a similar game like this here the games /mods i already know 

Altis Life - already tried 

Gta Samp - Full of Dmers rule breakers etc 

Garry mod - same as gta samp 

these are the most known Roleplay so there any other good roleplay game/mod with mature community and good population? 

We will probably get a module around the end of august ( not confirmed ) that was the plan.

You could try out - Arma 3 Life. It's the closest thing to Identity.
The Identity team ( asylum ) even have their own server. U should definitely check it out. It's similar to Altis Life. ( but better imo ) 

cool but  in Arma  the map is not really good for roleplay its just huge map but most of the places are empty . there is only one city there . so its more like military roleplay 

Edited by BeastWarrior

13 hours ago, BeastWarrior said:

cool but  in Arma  the map is not really good for roleplay its just huge map but most of the places are empty . there is only one city there . so its more like military roleplay 

To be fair, Identity is going to be a similar size to the Arma map.

iam not saying its bad if map is big . i meant if the map is empty where no shops buildings etc it will be boring . so if the map filled with both big city with many different shops buildings etc with forest included it will be good . 

There will be a LOT of open space on Identity's island too. Believe me. There's only 3 big cities, and a bunch more smaller towns. I can imagine paintball grounds and such will be somewhere in the outdoors too. But I expect a lot of backroads. ;)

And yes, as far as their estimates go, the island should be around 225 km² in size. Altis in Arma 3 is somewhere between 270 and 280 km².
When you take into account the playable water and underwater environments on Altis, there are actually almost 1,000 square kilometers to navigate on the map. So perhaps it's time to start asking the devs if they have included the explore-able waters in their calculations or not. :)

On 8/1/2017 at 1:52 PM, Genesai said:

There will be a LOT of open space on Identity's island too. Believe me. There's only 3 big cities, and a bunch more smaller towns. I can imagine paintball grounds and such will be somewhere in the outdoors too. But I expect a lot of backroads. ;)

And yes, as far as their estimates go, the island should be around 225 km² in size. Altis in Arma 3 is somewhere between 270 and 280 km².
When you take into account the playable water and underwater environments on Altis, there are actually almost 1,000 square kilometers to navigate on the map. So perhaps it's time to start asking the devs if they have included the explore-able waters in their calculations or not. :)

Yes there will be an underwater eco system, as well as caves, ruins, shipwrecks, to explore, and apparently treasure hunting too. Fear not they just released an update, and we have to wait a lil longer...by the end of Oct they will give us a release date for the town square module. Identity will have many different environments, country, cities, small towns, forests, mountains, and much much more. As for shops and such that all depends on the player base. There will very limited NPC's in Identity. So clothing store and other types of shops will be player run.

• Like 1