TheNerdyChef

Interview with the developers

Question

Hey guys! I am currently setting up an interview together with @LuckyDuck.
There will be unique questions, no simple questions that mostly are being asked on the forums.

I am planning to get a lot more insight on the game, without asking too difficult questions that would ruin the expense. 
If you have any questions u would like to ask the developers, please feel free to reply to this thread. I will run them down, and questions
that look interesting and are worth to ask will be added to the list. ( You will be mentioned as well if it comes to that )

Thank you for your read, and thank you very much for participating.
Enjoy your day!

@luckyduck

Generally, try ask the questions which don't get asked a lot if that makes sense. So pretty much the common questions like dates or things which won't get a good answer.

That is my personal opinion and I just think you better ask the questions which never / rarely get asked.

• Like 6

45 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, brians999 said:

Something I would like to know is if vehicles that comes with pledge packages have car insurance on them instantly on game release, or are you able to lose these aswell if you don't have car insurance on them like on normal vehicles you will buy in-game?

The pledge cars will have car insurance for them instantly, but it could be for a short or long time period before you need to pay for it etc.

• Like 1

I would like to know how the storehouse will work in the houses (by the type of altis life, we could put the box and put things in it), whether it will be possible to put things in different cabinets, tables, suitcases, such as putting a gun in the kitchen table or something Similar.

Edited by SmashUp

You should ask them if app development for phones and computers is a thing in the game. Don't think that's ever been asked before.

13 minutes ago, NanoSpace said:

You should ask them if app development for phones and computers is a thing in the game. Don't think that's ever been asked before.

Pretty decent question, will definitely add to the list.

Could you ask about Destruction? car hits a pole how would it do the damage ETC or if you hit a building would it also damage the wall or something

5 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

Could you ask about Destruction? car hits a pole how would it do the damage ETC or if you hit a building would it also damage the wall or something

I will definitely ask about the car damaging, we already had some info about this in their trailer though. Cars will act like the cars IRL. It will crash and damage. And it will be broken. 

I am pretty sure building will stay intact when u crash. I do think poles etc will fall? ( but will '' respawn '' later )

6 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I will definitely ask about the car damaging, we already had some info about this in their trailer though. Cars will act like the cars IRL. It will crash and damage. And it will be broken. 

I am pretty sure building will stay intact when u crash. I do think poles etc will fall? ( but will '' respawn '' later )

not car damage but building, poles, trees etc

Edited by RosaRoundBottom

6 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

not car damage but building, poles, trees etc

Thanks for clarifying! will definitely ask!

it'so possibility. 

More info for : 

Firefighter and paramedic.

Bank robbery methods (stealth or assault) 

Job hacker? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rachibitij said:

it'so possibility. 

More info for : 

Firefighter and paramedic.

Job hacker? 

Could u give a bit more insight on the '' job hacker '' and please if you could be so kind. Ask the questions in proper format, so I can put it in my document. Saves me some time and makes asking the questions a bit easier.

More info on warehouses and how they will work. Will you be able to keep things inside or will you just need it to hold business "supplies". 

Also with manufacturing how will that work? What is manufacturable and what is not? Can you create a totally automated process other than materials or will you need people on the line doing work?

• Like 3

I'd like to know How it will work the corps paramedic and firefighters.

And whether there will be a hacker job (And what he can do, such as hacking the security of the bank )

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

How many players do they intend to fit on a single server? And although there will be multiple servers, will they all be isolated? or connect to eachother somehow with player websites, or phones

They initially wanted to get 300 players per server but they have the potential to go bigger, as the technology allows them from partnering with SpartialOS.

Official servers will have some things connected (A database which connects character stuff) e.g. if you are wanted by the police on one official server then it applies to all of them. Private servers are separate and privately rented by players. The private servers are in no way connected to other servers.

28 minutes ago, Rachibitij said:

And whether there will be a hacker job (And what he can do, such as hacking the security of the bank )

There is no hacker Job.

1 hour ago, Rachibitij said:

Job hacker? 

1. Bank robbery will sort of work like PayDay 2 etc.

2. No hacker job.

Thank you guys so far for asking questions. Keep em going. I will keep you posted with the interview date etc.
It will be hosted on my twitch channel ( in my signature ) and later on it will be uploaded on youtube!

2 hours ago, NanoSpace said:

I thought to hear on a Q&A vid on youtube that you wouldn't really be able to make APP's for instance for your corporation, instead you could make a page on the "facebook" app. And promote your business. (as far I heard it) But not really be able to make an APP.
(could be wrong though but i thought I heard this one on the Q&A from TheDynasty)

Something I would like to know is if vehicles that comes with pledge packages have car insurance on them instantly on game release, or are you able to lose these aswell if you don't have car insurance on them like on normal vehicles you will buy in-game?

11 minutes ago, brians999 said:

I thought to hear on a Q&A vid on youtube that you wouldn't really be able to make APP's for instance for your corporation, instead you could make a page on the "facebook" app. And promote your business. (as far I heard it) But not really be able to make an APP.
(could be wrong though but i thought I heard this one on the Q&A from TheDynasty)

Well guess I got to figure out a new question then, lol

How can we expect updates to come out? For example like Battlegrounds which has monthly updates, etc. or like Gta Online where there is a huge update after a long period of time? Also how indepth will customization be for motorcycles?

6 minutes ago, Indevious said:

How can we expect updates to come out? For example like Battlegrounds which has monthly updates, etc. or like Gta Online where there is a huge update after a long period of time? Also how indepth will customization be for motorcycles?

Updates will be out frequently is what they will do. 

{What jobs in game will pay hourly}.I asked in the twitch stream last week if 5 cops chase 1 person who gets paid they said cops get a hourly pay + pay for doing tasks 

2 hours ago, kmk777 said:

{What jobs in game will pay hourly}.I asked in the twitch stream last week if 5 cops chase 1 person who gets paid they said cops get a hourly pay + pay for doing tasks 

You would be paid more if you arrest the guy.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

You would be paid more if you arrest the guy.

I new that its the + pay for tasks in my post.My question is a list of the jobs that will get a hourly pay it its just cops 90% of server will be cops easy money if all jobs get a hourly pay then its fair :}

7 hours ago, kmk777 said:

I new that its the + pay for tasks in my post.My question is a list of the jobs that will get a hourly pay it its just cops 90% of server will be cops easy money if all jobs get a hourly pay then its fair :}

All jobs don't get paid unless you complete a task e.g. deliver a table to house 1 Roseport city..... 

I am sure there will be something else but the devs don't want people to afk with an hourly pay but instead do actual jobs/ tasks to get paid.

hey another question is that you could ask, would the emergency vehicles be like arma 3, if lets say your supervisor you can spawn any car up to the supervisor level at the police station, or if your swat you can spawn a swat vehicle. in case it was necessary during a role play or shootout heck even terrorist attack if they have those in game. o,...,o

2 hours ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

hey another question is that you could ask, would the emergency vehicles be like arma 3, if lets say your supervisor you can spawn any car up to the supervisor level at the police station, or if your swat you can spawn a swat vehicle. in case it was necessary during a role play or shootout heck even terrorist attack if they have those in game. o,...,o

S.W.A.T. vehicles will be automated. That I can tell you with certainty. The "AI" will drive the truck with your team to the scene automatically. You'll never be able to get the truck/van out manually. This has been confirmed. :( But I suppose it's all in balancing the game. I do understand that.

6 minutes ago, Genesai said:

S.W.A.T. vehicles will be automated. That I can tell you with certainty. The "AI" will drive the truck with your team to the scene automatically. You'll never be able to get the truck/van out manually. This has been confirmed. :( But I suppose it's all in balancing the game. I do understand that.

strange but kind of makes sense