Striker

Dirtiness

I know the car damage is gonna be pretty realistic. But, can a car get that dirty or can you buy that thing or liquid that makes dirt, mud, water, or other things fall off. I don't know why but I hate driving in dirty or damaged cars. That's why I really hope for car protection customization so the car won't break or get damaged easily at all.

8 hours ago, Striker said:

I know the car damage is gonna be pretty realistic. But, can a car get that dirty or can you buy that thing or liquid that makes dirt, mud, water, or other things fall off. I don't know why but I hate driving in dirty or damaged cars. That's why I really hope for car protection customization so the car won't break or get damaged easily at all.

I think that they will add dirt on cars. If you drive on a dirtroad the car will get more dirt then if you drive on a normal road. I don't know if you can buy that liquid you were talking about but you will most likey be able to drive to a carwash and get it cleaned. 

Best regards

Roba

I definitely hope so considering I can start by making meth and than buy a carwash to launder the money Walter white styleB|

Id trow dirt on all cars I see, stand around until the owner come and reefer them to my outstanding new business, the carwash.

I hope its not like altis life cars. I saw someone's car get dirty in about a minute. It usually gets dirt in about a week or less of driving in real life.

Edited by Striker