Hello Dev Team,

Does Identity have Tactical Gear for our Characters like: Headsets, Helmets, NV Goggles, Eyepatches etc.?

and if yes, are the cop/swat uniforms the same or customizable?

Also a nice detail would be when the swat unit uses zip ties instead of handcuffs like normal cops.

No NV goggles, but for cops and s.w.a.t. the gear is customisable 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

No NV goggles, but for cops and s.w.a.t. the gear is customisable 

Could non-law enforcement get their hands on this gear? Like could a gang take out some S.W.A.T members and take their gear? Or maybe it could be purchased on a black market? 

12 hours ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Could non-law enforcement get their hands on this gear? Like could a gang take out some S.W.A.T members and take their gear? Or maybe it could be purchased on a black market? 

No, no one else can get their hands on the police gear.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

No, no one else can get their hands on the police gear.

Even if swat drop the gear to the ground?

4 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

Even if swat drop the gear to the ground?

S.W.A.T. cannot drop the gear on the ground and no one can take the gear as it will be abused.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

S.W.A.T. cannot drop the gear on the ground and no one can take the gear as it will be abused.

thanks

S.W.A.T. won't even be allowed to drive their truck around manually. It will be automatically driven to the scene of action.

Source: livestream

• Like 1

So when you say customizable police gear. For my uniform I would have whatever rank patch I get and then could I change my badge from silver to gold. but only for my rank. I also want to have my choice of a way my belt looks and what gun I have. Also will the guns actually go out of the holster like in real life then a realistic holster animation? I also want to know will I be able to hold tactical vests in my vehicle so when I need it I can pull it out. Along with my shotgun, I will carry with me behind my seat.

26 minutes ago, Cdeb123 said:

So when you say customizable police gear. For my uniform I would have whatever rank patch I get and then could I change my badge from silver to gold. but only for my rank. I also want to have my choice of a way my belt looks and what gun I have. Also will the guns actually go out of the holster like in real life then a realistic holster animation? I also want to know will I be able to hold tactical vests in my vehicle so when I need it I can pull it out. Along with my shotgun, I will carry with me behind my seat.

I am not certain / sure what customisation there is as that has not been made public knowledge yet.