Breezy121

Will there be any careers that involve music making or anything like that?

Hey will there be any form of music making as a career? or will there be a job for the radio? thanks!

• Like 1

Try to use the search function mate! there are some other topics about this subject.
Read these threads below and your will get an answer to your question!

• Like 1

But making it into a career... good luck with that though. You'd have to be very skilled on the in-game instruments. Then again, we don't know if external input will be available. If MIDI input works for example, I could play an entire show on piano alone, for example.

But as I see it now, musicians in Identity (whether it be in a bar, concert hall, etc.) will be kind of like street musicians in real life. Sure it's fun if someone drops you a few pennies, but it won't pay your rent. Unless they are very organised and bring something unique. And even then this would be one of the few exceptions to the rule. So I see it as a paid hobby in game, but not so much as a full fledged career. If I'm mistaken, and if people do pay you enough so you can get around in Identity, I'll be happy for you. But as I imagine it's going it to be, with the info we have, I doubt you'll have much luck making it into a career.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1