I feel like a cool feature would be able to become vigilantes in the city. I mean, I feel like it would be cool to become one. I have watched Arrow in its entirety and I like a lot of DC stuff such as Batman, Superman, the list goes on, and I really feel like it would be cool to become a vigilante. You could either be friends with the cops or in the cop's radar. I also feel like Vigilantes should be able to arrest citizens and call the cops to that location to pick them up. Tasers, cuffs, and all that stuff would be really good to give to players, not just cops.

I guess Watch Dogs also falls into this category because they are basically vigilantes. If we could hack into techs like CCTV cameras or police radios, that would be really cool for both the bad and the good side. Gangs or organizations could gang up on cops if they are really organized and hacked into their technology. Vigilantes would be good as well if the cops are dealing with one thing, vigilantes could help them out with another. I feel like vigilantes are just a cool way for citizens to help the police without donations or all that, to actually suit up and risk their lives and stuff.

• Like 1

Will probably be abused too much, would probably work around the entire '' cop '' system.
I think we have plenty of bad guy helpers from the PD

No offense, but vigilantes are a terrible idea. You have virtually no oversight and can go around RDMing anybody you think is a criminal. It would ruin the game, why be a cop when you can just be a vigilante? If you want to stop crime then you can become a police officer. Players would abuse handcuffs and tasers when given the opportunity. Just because it looked cool on TV doesn't mean it can work with Identity.

48 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Excuse me, but what is a Vigilante?
A super-hero ?

It is a person who bends around the law in most cases and are considered criminals in the TV show "Arrow".

15 hours ago, Logan6477 said:

I feel like a cool feature would be able to become vigilantes in the city. I mean, I feel like it would be cool to become one. I have watched Arrow in its entirety and I like a lot of DC stuff such as Batman, Superman, the list goes on, and I really feel like it would be cool to become a vigilante. You could either be friends with the cops or in the cop's radar. I also feel like Vigilantes should be able to arrest citizens and call the cops to that location to pick them up. Tasers, cuffs, and all that stuff would be really good to give to players, not just cops.

I guess Watch Dogs also falls into this category because they are basically vigilantes. If we could hack into techs like CCTV cameras or police radios, that would be really cool for both the bad and the good side. Gangs or organizations could gang up on cops if they are really organized and hacked into their technology. Vigilantes would be good as well if the cops are dealing with one thing, vigilantes could help them out with another. I feel like vigilantes are just a cool way for citizens to help the police without donations or all that, to actually suit up and risk their lives and stuff.

There will be not a feature/ mechanic for this and yes you can do it but, you will be considered a criminal. You won't get hand cuffs or tasers etc as they will get abused if given the chance. The police are there to do that work and so if you do go and do something like that, be prepared to be arrested if you get caught. Vigilantes are considered a criminal.

Technically it doesn't seem impossible that someone might attack criminals without being an official police. Say, if you see a person with a gun taking someone hostage and you go and attack them helping that person, you would be considered a vigilante. There wouldn't need to be directly implemented into the game and since people can make own stores, someone might start designing suits for vigilantes in the future as far from I know there's nothing to prevent it, and yes vigilantes are in risk of ending up in jail themselves as they are breaking the law.

In real life people can literally put on a suit and fight criminals if they want to, even though very few actually do it.

I feel like it would be really cool with vigilantes. However I agree with the guy saying that there would be too many people choosing to be a vigilante. But if its REALLY hard to become one in the game than maybe only a couple of people would be vigilantes. And also it would be cool if you could work out and like get better at fighting or something.