reddemonhuntergaming

Is this game ever gonna come out

I'm think this game was just away to make quick money off us. they stated the first part of the game will be playable in the first 3 months of 2017 its now 7 months in, 4 months passed the time frame they stated and still nothing, we're paying for beta access  not pre order access that means we should be playing something after those 4 months over the time frame.

Edited by reddemonhuntergaming
miss spelling
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, reddemonhuntergaming said:

I'm think this game was just away to make quick money off us. they stated the first part of the game will be playable in the first 3 months of 2017 its now 7 months in, 4 months passed the time frame they stated and still nothing, we're paying for beta access  not pre order access that means we should be playing something after those 4 months over the time frame.

They said they ran into thing and went to some events. But I also agree with you 100%.

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 2

small team or big team does not matter if your trying to sell something have something there for the buyer

Edited by reddemonhuntergaming
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, reddemonhuntergaming said:

small team or big team does not matter if your trying to sell something have something there for the buyer

Just because you paid them doesn't mean you get to dictate their schedule. You knew that you were purchasing a pre-alpha game, don't complain if you already knew what you were buying into. You are welcome to return it. The first module will be out in late August or September. The full game will be out mid-late 2018. 

31 minutes ago, reddemonhuntergaming said:

They aren't trying to sell something, they are trying to make something. If they were just interested in the money then they wouldn't offer refunds.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, reddemonhuntergaming said:

by them stating the time frame they made a commitment to us to have something to play within that time frame.

They made no such commitment. They gave estimates. On Kickstarter it was an estimated delivery time. The devs have since refrained from giving official statements on the release date. It's a pre-alpha game, I can walk you through the return process if needed.

2 hours ago, reddemonhuntergaming said:

You aren't paying for beta access. They are pre-alpha. They had an estimated time frame. They wouldn't offer a refund if they were trying to make quick money. They have released dev blogs to inform us of the game's progress, including game play. Just refund the game. You obviously didn't do enough research to make an informed purchase, which is your fault, not the devs.

Edited by yellowhero12
  • Like 2