xVAULTxDWELLERx

Xbox One?

3 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

No its utter shite mate xD The recommended GPU for max settings is a GTX Titan, and my 970 can run pretty much every other game on max or mostly max, on this I only get 60fps with frequent drops on MEDIUM settings.

It is a popular game I never meant it wasn't its just the optimisation ruins it for some people, take me for example.

Huh ok :3

20 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

On Xbox one it will probably be locked to 30fps with peansantry graphics coming as the only option, so peasants can't complain about the optimisation then.

Peasants? What exactly are you insinuating?

5 minutes ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

310.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vix said:

310.gif

3 hours ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

That console gamers are peasantry, what do we have? We have the Peasantry Station 4, the PeasantBox One, the Peasantendo Wii U, which one do you have?

Edited by Kickapoo

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

That console gamers are peasantry, what do we have? We have the Playstation 4, the Xbox One, the Nintendo Wii U, which one do you have?

I prefer to play on my Xbox One. It is my preference and that is all that matters in my house. I don't feel the need to degrade of harass others for their choice of system just so I can make myself feel superior.

I have a gaming laptop that I use for PC only games, but the vast majority of my gaming is on XB1.

So feel free to keep up this "PC master race" bullshit. Continue discriminating against and putting down console players so you will feel better about yourselves. As for me, my wife and my daughter we will continue enjoying our Xbox's.

BTW isn't internet anonymity awesome? Nothing like being a supremacist when no one can lay hands on you physically.

Edited by xVAULTxDWELLERx

21 minutes ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

I prefer to play on my Xbox One. It is my preference and that is all that matters in my house. I don't feel the need to degrade of harass others for their choice of system just so I can make myself feel superior.

I have a gaming laptop that I use for PC only games, but the vast majority of my gaming is on XB1.

So feel free to keep up this "PC master race" bullshit. Continue discriminating against and putting down console players so you will feel better about yourselves. As for me, my wife and my daughter we will continue enjoying our Xbox's.

BTW isn't internet anonymity awesome? Nothing like being a supremacist when no one can lay hands on you physically.

So you are suggesting that if I had said this same thing to your face you would get physical with me? Jesus Christ chill out mate the only reason I put on the whole PC Master Race thing is to piss people like you off, I've got a console myself I just do it because I know people fall for it all the time, including you.

9 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

So you are suggesting that if I had said this same thing to your face you would get physical with me? Jesus Christ chill out mate the only reason I put on the whole PC Master Race thing is to piss people like you off, I've got a console myself I just do it because I know people fall for it all the time, including you.

5/10 trolling could use work

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

5/10 trolling could use work

While you waste your life away improving your trolling skills im not gonna waste mine doing the same. You get me?

1 minute ago, Kickapoo said:

While you waste your life away improving your trolling skills im not gonna waste mine doing the same. You get me?

Nope as I don't need to improve ;)

5 minutes ago, jcdock said:

Nope as I don't need to improve ;)

So you have already wasted some of your life then

1 minute ago, Kickapoo said:

So you have already wasted some of your life then

I have wasted a whole lot of my life

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

the only reason I put on the whole PC Master Race thing is to piss people like you off

Doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do. Of course since this IS the internet and there are no consequences for your actions I guess it doesn't really matter.

19 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

That console gamers are peasantry, what do we have? We have the Peasantry Station 4, the PeasantBox One, the Peasantendo Wii U, which one do you have?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do. Of course since this IS the internet and there are no consequences for your actions I guess it doesn't really matter.

Again I find it quite amusing how you've hinted for a second time that had this happened in a real life encounter things would of turned out differently

23 hours ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Ok guys lets put your dicks away and place nice

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Again I find it quite amusing how you've hinted for a second time that had this happened in a real life encounter things would of turned out differently

They would have.

10 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Or you could just play on PC with controller support .-.

Give this man a cookie! Great idea

Well I think this thread has pretty much been answered and has gotten a bit out of control. 

#haplocked