xVAULTxDWELLERx

Xbox One?

So will this game be PC exclusive or will it be coming to XB1 as well? Ill be getting it either way, but I prefer to play it on Xbox.

They said that PC will be the only one at launch, but they will look into consoles after launch.

Hope this helps!

7 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

+ Mac too. Yay to us!

Yes, Sorry, I pretty sure they did mention they are trying there best to put it on Mac & Linux

2 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

Yes, Sorry, I pretty sure they did mention they are trying there best to put it on Mac & Linux

Just Mac I think, but Linux would definitely be nice too :)

8 minutes ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Mac is EVIL!

And hot damn, Windows can be evil too.

12 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

They said that PC will be the only one at launch, but they will look into consoles after launch.

3 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

Can confirm all of the above! :)

3 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Can confirm all of the above! :)

Awesome! @Paratus Can I ask you this one question please.

Can you give a, somewhat estimate date for "Time Square?" Thanks (Don't Worry if you can't, or don't want to)

Just now, xIconikkx said:

Awesome! @Paratus Can I ask you this one question please.

Can you give a, somewhat estimate date for "Time Square?" Thanks (Don't Worry if you can't, or don't want to)

I can't give a real estimate, although I wish I could. After the holidays we'll re-examine our situation but I'm happy to say that just about every major system for the Town Square is in place in some sort of basic level at least. The best way to judge would be to watch the progress bar move on the Town Square page.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paratus said:

I can't give a real estimate, although I wish I could. After the holidays we'll re-examine our situation but I'm happy to say that just about every major system for the Town Square is in place in some sort of basic level at least. The best way to judge would be to watch the progress bar move on the Town Square page.

Thats good enough for me :) I appreciate that! 

Congrats on the new website, and the project. Hope you & the team are having a good holiday :D

Go find a niche indie multiplayer game that is still active on consoles from 4-5 years ago. I'll save you the trouble, you can't.

This game will not work on consoles. Players can hardly interact in Destiny raids or in matches of Halo. How can developers expect to port a game that is literally based around player interaction and have it be successful?

Edited by AlexanderDeLarge
  • Like 3

I hope it never reaches consoles or macs/Linux one because people will go too crazy there and because PC MASTER RACE RULES!!!:D

i need a life pls help ;(                                      jk

Edited by JackBlade
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AlexanderDeLarge said:

This game will not work on consoles. How can developers expect to port a game that is literally based around player interaction and have it be successful?

4 hours ago, JackBlade said:

I hope it never reaches consoles because PC MASTER RACE RULES!!!:D

I hope neither of you gets to play this game. Ever. Your narrow minded attitudes make me sick. I am just so tired of you PC elitist douchebags looking down on us console players. You are not better than us in ANY way and we deserve the same gaming experiences you have.

Elite: Dangerous ported over to XB1 and is doing great. Ark: Survival Evolved ported over to XB1 and is doing BETTER than the PC version. DayZ is coming over and it will do fantastic as well. Stop acting like a console port equals the end of a game.

Edited by xVAULTxDWELLERx

17 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Can we be nicer when stating our opinions?

I just really cant stand these PC "master race" assholes.

I hear you brotha-man, even if they upset you, don't let them hijack your emotions and have you burst like that, making you seem dickish or what not to some "noble" idividuals.

6 hours ago, JackBlade said:

I hope it never reaches consoles or macs/Linux one because people will go too crazy there and because PC MASTER RACE RULES!!!:D

i need a life pls help ;(                                      jk

The amount of stick that Mac gets is fucking unbearable. The reason I have this PC is because my job requires it. I didn't buy the thing hoping to get slagged off by elitists that really aren't all too elite - I did so simply because I enjoy it over Windows. If you have something against that then I don't want to play with you either.

By the way, how will "people go too crazy" on Mac or Linux?

2 hours ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

I hope neither of you gets to play this game. Ever. Your narrow minded attitudes make me sick. I am just so tired of you PC elitist douchebags looking down on us console players. You are not better than us in ANY way and we deserve the same gaming experiences you have.

Elite: Dangerous ported over to XB1 and is doing great. Ark: Survival Evolved ported over to XB1 and is doing BETTER than the PC version. DayZ is coming over and it will do fantastic as well. Stop acting like a console port equals the end of a game.

Thank you, mate :)

3 hours ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Your right man I'm sorry it was meant to be joke but in reality, the PC is better tho I won't go into the specs but like you said you guys that play consoles need a chance but still talking about a game that is not even out yet going to consoles is outrageously dangerous is you know about The Stomping Land people were going crazy over how it would be so awesome on there when it never got more than 3 and a half updates just an example, what I'm trying to say is don't talk about consoles before the game even comes out we don't know if it will even be good.

I use a Mac for all of my video editing & photography work. No complaints from me, and the specs are on par with even the most "elitist" of high performance PC's on the market today. Thankfully, work paid for the upgrades. I'm thinking that by the time Identity comes out though (and much to @JackBlade's loathing) being available on Mac, Linux and in future gaming consoles, I'd still probably buy a PC gaming laptop, just to enjoy the full 60FPS :P that you can enjoy when running the game on full/ultra settings! I'm over desktops - I love being portable, thanks to the Macbook Pro.

2 minutes ago, Sicario said:

I use a Mac for all of my video editing & photography work. No complaints from me, and the specs are on par with even the most "elitist" of high performance PC's on the market today. Thankfully, work paid for the upgrades. I'm thinking that by the time Identity comes out though (and much to @JackBlade's loathing) being available on Mac, Linux and in future gaming consoles, I'd still probably buy a PC gaming laptop, just to enjoy the full 60FPS :P that you can enjoy when running the game on full/ultra settings! I'm over desktops - I love being portable, thanks to the Macbook Pro.

Remember that a desktop PC has a much better value for money when gaming than a laptop does. If the portability is super important to you, then cool but chances are you can get a decent mid-range PC for half the price of a laptop with the same specs.

On 02/01/2016 at 3:28 PM, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

The Reason Ark is doing not so well on PC is because of its shit optimisation. On Xbox one it will probably be locked to 30fps with peansantry graphics coming as the only option, so peasants can't complain about the optimisation then.

Edited by Kickapoo

I don't think console support will be added until the full game has been out for awhile and is relatively bug free, also not really sure how this kind of game would work out on a console 

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

The Reason Ark is doing not so well on PC is because of its shit optimisation. On Xbox one it will probably be locked to 30fps with peansantry graphics coming as the only option, so peasants can't complain about the optimisation then.

I heard Ark was doing great on PC - it's the 5th most popular game on Steam right now.
I thought its optimisation was fairly good too?

20 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

I heard Ark was doing great on PC - it's the 5th most popular game on Steam right now.
I thought its optimisation was fairly good too?

No its utter shite mate xD The recommended GPU for max settings is a GTX Titan, and my 970 can run pretty much every other game on max or mostly max, on this I only get 60fps with frequent drops on MEDIUM settings.

It is a popular game I never meant it wasn't its just the optimisation ruins it for some people, take me for example.

Edited by Kickapoo