Zeus

Corporations™

Dear Citizens of Identity,

We are Zeus Corporations, we have the goal of becoming on of the most powerful companies in Identity. We will be holding trials/selections for different jobs within our company. Of course, we will not be taking on anyone who cannot be sure to prove themselves to be trust worthy. On a whole we have the goal of putting our brand on every single product, and generally making life easier for the people. We will be lowering the price of your standard groceries from which can end up costing you a lot of money over time  as it is. We will achieve this by having our own farms, from which we will sell you the product at a more affordable price (c). Along the side of this idea, we will also be running a security operation with a twist. We will, of course, give people trained security officers to protect a specific VIP if necessary, but we will also carry out "deeds" that can be considered, a little in-humane at some stages. What can I say, business is business.

Jobs up for grabs:

> Gun/Firearm Managers

> General Store Managers

> Security Officer (also comes under the class of PMC)

> Unreported Activity (No information given)

> Clothes Store Owner

> Head of distribution (will be based in our HQ)

> Head of security (Based in HQ, but also has the job of leading security in the field)

> Vehicle Mechanic (we need lots of different mechanics, depending on what needs to be repaired/upgraded/any work that really needs to be done)

> Medical Officers (we need some medical trained personnel, as we will be having a private hospital, which supplies only the best health care)

> Car Traders (this may become illegal, but of course, one of the CEOs will explain everything you need to know when you join)

> Boat Traders (this may become illegal, but of course, one of the CEOs will explain everything you need to know when you join)

Perks:

For every Single Job, people will get perks. An example of what I mean is, say for example our clothes stores, you will not only have access to cheaper clothes, but you will have free medical care, and never have to worry about not having enough money to survive again. We will also insure that your family is well looked after, and protected to the best of our ability. Just to make sure you understand that we are a serious business, the first few people who are actually in, will be getting a large bonus on top of their usual pay check (this will apply for all jobs).

Meet The Team so Far

Current Head/Owner of Zeus Corp™ : TOMA HAWK569

Current Head of Security: 8ob2431

Current Unreported Distribution Officer: Blinx Atomix

Our All New Logo

56b2363766297_ZeusLogo2.png.a26fd8cb476f

Join Us TODAY!

Apply at: http://zeuscorporations.enjin.com/home

Edited by TOMA_HAWK569
Changing Name
  • Like 2

What's with all these companies trying to be jack of all trades right from the get-go?

• Like 1

Why take over the world? Why not just be a powerful company in one industry and be professionals in that?

I hope you know, that to become legal corporation, first you have to make all those businesses. Right now i counted 13 different fields, which means 13 different owners if 1 citizen can make only 1 business. Most probably it will be up to government if you can work in corporation and in its business at the same time. Maybe you have already have that settled out, then we´d like to see business names that are going to work under you.

Besides, corporations are paying double taxes.

Well, corporations do have bigger capital and you can keep alive businesses that might go bankrupt when working alone.

I look forward to meet a citizen who can make working and legal corporation.

• Like 1

I like the idea if you were to interpret your business goals slightly so that you do not need heaps of capital prior to beginning :P

Below are just some ideas, don't take offense to your company, I see potential so use them if you also agree:

- Zeus Inc: how about Zeus Corporation or The Zeus Corporation? Much catchier imo

- I like the idea of being a large corporation (like Coca Cola has so many brands) but drop making life easier and lower salaries because that will be hard to keep your word

- Focus solely on one brand then build to house others and even buy other companies (again like how Coca Cola started with the beverage Coke). An example would be to manufacture an item and sell it with your brand on it, once you have built capital, you can then start developing other brands and growing your empire

- Competition: So far there haven't been any corporations that want to control branding of products, but there is a lot of competition for Security Companies, so I would suggest contracting a security company. UNLESS - is your security solely for your own company?

- Reading jobs up for grabs...there is way too much diversity...condense that to focus on one thing at a time as said above

- I like company perk ideas :D

Again, do not take offense to what I have said. We are all here to help one another and I just wanted to throw a few brainstorming ideas your way. You can choose to keep or throw away whatever you want ofc. I wish you luck!

DrivenMuffin

• Like 1

DRIVENMUFFIN

I really like your ideas! I will actually be taking everything you have said into account, but please understand that the Security idea will be a thing on the side (so basically, we will make our own security force instead of relying on another company to supply us with enough officers). Also, reading the other comments, I will change the name to Zeus Corporations, as Incorporated means you are basically joined up with the government. And by the way, I posted this idea as fast as I could (the one about branding everything), so I know that hopefully, no one else will even think about messing with us!

Some updates: 

I am actually mid making the logo now!

We will have a website up very soon!

You will be able to apply by Sunday 27th February for definite (if not before)!

Kind Regards - TOMA HAWK569

SYYM

We will be hiring different people to be in-charge of different areas. Our entire Corporation will basically be a mixture of lots of different things. We will basically be selling the normal every day good etc, same, or even lower prices than other companies, but we will have our Logo.

On 2/2/2016 at 7:10 AM, Johnny said:

What's with all these companies trying to be jack of all trades right from the get-go?

That's what I'm thinking. if you don't specialize your company and are going to do whatever it takes to make money, What makes you any different from a gang or a mafia family? 

2 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

That's what I'm thinking. if you don't specialize your company and are going to do whatever it takes to make money, What makes you any different from a gang or a mafia family? 

We are not a family, or a gang, or even a mafia for instant! We are a corporation, we stand for the good and well being of the people. We already have plans in place for making enough money to fund ourselves in all of our ideas. Zeus will start off small, and eventually grow, and become a large corporation. 

I am willing to tell you but one of our ideas, but please understand that we are very careful with what we give out to the public. 

We will be first off placing our brand on every product that we invent, which gets us kick started in advertising. That is all I will be saying, no more about that, unless you apply to become a head distributor.

The thing hat separates us from things like the mafia, and gangs, is that we will be not doing illegal activities of any sort; we will be putting most of the money into the business account, which means that we know how much to calculate to give everyone a fair salary.

sorry about the late reply by the way. I have been busy lately.

Some updates:

. The logo is finished

. Still need to make banner

. Website finished

. Adverts need to be done

. We need to get into contact with some other businesses and make some deals

That is all for now.

If you would like any assistance to get your security division on it's feet, Aegis will be happy to lend a helping hand. We are always looking to make new partners!

The people here are right: you have to get rid of some branches of the company to make it more efficient. Nobody here has become a Caesar so far...
For example: get rid of guns and be a pharmaceutical company (running a private or goverment supported hospital) that is also manufacturing lab coats and medical gowns.
OR

Refuse the whole medicine thing and run a military store that provides citizens with guns, armored vehicles (that you can also service if such will be presented) and military style clothing. 

Anyway, the choice is yours. I just suggested a few bussines models.

On 4/20/2016 at 11:24 AM, TrueCrazyMan said:

Planes and helicopters will not be in-game, so there goes your "trading helos and planes" business.

Planes definitely won't, but I don't remember any official tweet or post saying helicopters won't be in.

22 hours ago, Mike8789 said:

Planes definitely won't, but I don't remember any official tweet or post saying helicopters won't be in.

The Devs said that they don't want the map to feel 'too small'. They also don't want people flying over RP scenarios such as a car crash, when you could be down there also RPing. I would look for a tweet for you but sadly I'm a bit lazy right now. :D

Afternoon again guys, it seems Identity has gone silent, I have not heard a lot of information about any possible releases of Identity, if anyone here could give me some more info on this, go ahead and reply to this message.

Thanks 

- Gabriel

On 10/24/2016 at 10:46 AM, shadowkiller said:

By the way planes won't be a thing

We have already found out about this, but thanks for informing us otherwise. I will be sure to contact Gabriel to update the post and re-arrange some of our plans.

- Harry

• Like 1

On 4/19/2016 at 5:28 PM, QurWinter said:

For example: get rid of guns and be a pharmaceutical company (running a private or goverment supported hospital) that is also manufacturing lab coats and medical gowns.
OR

Refuse the whole medicine thing and run a military store that provides citizens with guns, armored vehicles (that you can also service if such will be presented) and military style clothing. 

Thanks for the suggestion and i've descused it with Hawk, So we have decided to continue with the current business plan.

- Harry (AKA 8ob2431)

Edited by 8ob2431

Hawk would like to know if anyone would like to play on a python project he has been working on called AUTOMUS.

PM me/Hawk if there are any takers.

-Harry (8ob2431)