Not everybody is in the Identity discord, so I am just informing you all, the devblog is confirmed for tonight(by HairyGrenade).

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, J-Sparta617 said:

can someone post the dev blog

Sadly no, the section of the forums where they have to be posted in is off limits for normal members. You'll have to wait until they post to the forums and/or website. I'm sure it won't take that long.

Edited by Genesai
Typo

Ikr, I was hoping this blog would have estimated dates on the release of the module or atleast the video but nope.

Oi, they are getting closer have patience its a game... it is going to take a while to build a great game, sorry i rather have this game built great then turn into another gta v.... people say these guys are nothing but scamming but yeah if they was scamming us even tho we donated to the game, yes thats what we did "Donated" it would be a federal crime especially since the amount is so high, so  relax the game is going to happen, the game is coming along like every game should be if you dont like it just dont post... alot of people are getting tired of seeing negative comments on the site, i mean seriously i go around seeing people post nothing but the game is a scam its never gonna happen, if you think that... then why are you seriously here, i put 250.00's down onto this game and yeah i'm going for the vip... because unlike people that keep putting the game down.. i'm trying to help i dont want vip for the package, i want to see the game out.. i want to enjoy this game, because its a game i have been looking for, so keep the bs... just off the site go complain about it in your own discord or some other place, but keep it off here we dont wanna see it, if you seriously doubt the game then ask yourself why the hell are you here... i dont care if this gets deleted i dont care if i get banned.. i'm seriously tired of seeing the negativity about this game. complaining will not bring the game here faster... well it might.. but it might be like gta v.. boring.. i rather wait 4 years for this game then have another boring game come out that i get tired of it within a month or 2, and the first module is so close and you cant wait, the reason you cant wait is because you dont have a date, well do what i do and just say hey the first module is coming out october 21st 2017 it could come out before or after, but what if that random date you chose in your mind was the one it released on, thats how its been getting me by i've been waiting yeah i'm dying seriously i cant really play any other game how bad i want to play identity, but i'm still waiting i'm not raging on the forums or trying to drive people away. or going on "youtube where dynasty posts his info for identity" then going into the comments writing scam, games fake never gonna happen as well, what do you think if you first come on and see a game on youtube, and someone in the comments put scam another says fake, your not gonna look into it or invest, so basically what your doing is killing their way on getting that little money they need to continue this game on. you wanna see it live you post good info on it, yeah you get a few pictures and videos, and so fourth but just wait till the end, and if it does turn out to be a scam laugh it off in my face, but i rather take that chance of humiliation for a game like this. now i'm going back to my movies... P.S. be mad that you got to wait, but just remember if you haven't pledged 30+ you wont be getting into the modules..

• Like 1

From the Dev blog, they're going to release a video of gameplay and then videos of the Town Centre after it... I don't think the Town Centre module is coming for quite a while. Probably next year.

5 minutes ago, SteamyRay said:

From the Dev blog, they're going to release a video of gameplay and then videos of the Town Centre after it... I don't think the Town Centre module is coming for quite a while. Probably next year.

games releasing early of next year.. so that has to be 01 to probably 04 or 05 but yeah.. i'm no dev i'm not helping it, but they could release a video one month then next game it's just how life is gotta wait. and see you already waiting for next year just to play the module, your not out here blowing up the site with oh its never coming n scam then going to youtube doing the same. because they dont work at the speed of you they work at the speed of dem selves o,...,o

5 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

games releasing early of next year.. so that has to be 01 to probably 04 or 05 but yeah.. i'm no dev i'm not helping it, but they could release a video one month then next game it's just how life is gotta wait. and see you already waiting for next year just to play the module, your not out here blowing up the site with oh its never coming n scam then going to youtube doing the same. because they dont work at the speed of you they work at the speed of dem selves o,...,o

Trust me, it's not coming out early next year. At this point that seems impossible. If we do get the module in let's say, September, then the next one will be at earliest near the end of the year, and the third one somewhere early 2018. Then there's the beta period they claim to follow shortly after the modules. If you do the math, we most likely end up at a Summer 2018 release at earliest. The wait is soooo hard on us all. :(

6 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Trust me, it's not coming out early next year. At this point that seems impossible. If we do get the module in let's say, September, then the next one will be at earliest near the end of the year, and the third one somewhere early 2018. Then there's the beta period they claim to follow shortly after the modules. If you do the math, we most likely end up at a Summer 2018 release at earliest. The wait is soooo hard on us all. :(

I'LL STILL BE WAITING O3O!!!! xD

1 hour ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

It's always fun seeing the new, ambitious people urging people to be patient for the game. We'll see how patient you'll be in three months.

2 hours ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

Early next year? it's supposed to be released Q3 2018

9 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Early next year? it's supposed to be released Q3 2018

Yeah i heard somewhere that it would be early next year but like i said, i don't mind waiting lol, and thank you for the update Chef ^-^ now i knows :D

5 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

Yeah i heard somewhere that it would be early next year but like i said, i don't mind waiting lol, and thank you for the update Chef ^-^ now i knows :D

No worries man! If you need more info check the FAQ :) It's all there.
The rest of the info I get from Discord / Stream

I was extremely disappointed by this dev blog.... the thoughts have been late July early august for release of town square for a while now. Now that this has come out. We know that it's going to be at least another couple months. And I know people are going to hate on this comment and tell me to be patient. But like I pledged stupidly 250USD which is well over 300  in CAD  for me. The last dev blog said just polishing the environment. And finishing up a couple interiors then it's good to go. Now they show us a couple more interiors. And they say they have to finish a couple more interior and polish up the environment.  But they also say they will have a video of gameplay, then multiple videos of town square before release. My math is telling me another 4 months until town square. These guys need to find outside funding or something. Because this game is going to be dated in technology by the time it comes out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john4621 said:

I was extremely disappointed by this dev blog.... the thoughts have been late July early august for release of town square for a while now. Now that this has come out. We know that it's going to be at least another couple months. And I know people are going to hate on this comment and tell me to be patient. But like I pledged stupidly 250USD which is well over 300  in CAD  for me. The last dev blog said just polishing the environment. And finishing up a couple interiors then it's good to go. Now they show us a couple more interiors. And they say they have to finish a couple more interior and polish up the environment.  But they also say they will have a video of gameplay, then multiple videos of town square before release. My math is telling me another 4 months until town square. These guys need to find outside funding or something. Because this game is going to be dated in technology by the time it comes out. 

If they had rushed the project it would have come out terribly, if I had spent 250$ I would want them to give me a good product, not a quick product. Think about Arma 3, it took around 1.5 years to 2 years to develop. This game is on the scale of Arma 3, but much more detailed with many more features. Arma 3 had a larger budget, more staff, and an easier project, but it still took a while. Cut the devs some slack, they are simply ensuring that the game they release is the best it can be, some of them are working for free, so they have no reason to attempt to drag on the release. Please be patient c:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

If they had rushed the project it would have come out terribly, if I had spent 250$ I would want them to give me a good product, not a quick product. Think about Arma 3, it took around 1.5 years to 2 years to develop. This game is on the scale of Arma 3, but much more detailed with many more features. Arma 3 had a larger budget, more staff, and an easier project, but it still took a while. Cut the devs some slack, they are simply ensuring that the game they release is the best it can be, some of them are working for free, so they have no reason to attempt to drag on the release. Please be patient c:

Yeah but how long has this game been in development for already? And it's what? Let's say 25% done?