BobbyCruz

Updated List of Candidates & Poll!

Governor Poll  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for if Identity was released tomorrow?

• Lucious Times
    • Thomas Hetch
    • Bobby Cruz
    • FrancePourLaVie
    • Roger the Shrubber
    • Connor Abbott
    • Maurice Clinton
    • Brian Hamilton

Just now, LuciousTimes said:

Compared to now, it is...I raised myself to believe 2nd place was a place no different than last!

I like your attitude. I am sure you will be a formidable opponent in the elections.

1 minute ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

I like your attitude. I am sure you will be a formidable opponent in the elections.

Every other poll besides this one says I’ll be leading the elections!

49 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

@BrianHamilton I am very sorry to hear about that. Nobody should ever have to endure that kind of pain. I am glad you appreciated what I said, I was going through my old comments and saw the one on this thread. I thought it was a bit rude so I just wanted to let you know I changed my mind. It's good news that you are doing well. I hope to see you in game, maybe even as a supporter :).

Hey, second place isn't too bad ;) .

26 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Compared to now, it is...I raised myself to believe 2nd place was a place no different than last!

You definitely deserve to be where you are now, @LuciousTimes, with the incredible amount of hard work and determination you've commited to your campaign but my break is about to end and I'm about to get back on my feet again so be ready ;)

For real though, very well done and you're doing an excellent job. I can't wait to see you and @URSAMAJOR03in-game.

2 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

You definitely deserve to be where you are now, @LuciousTimes, with the incredible amount of hard work and determination you've commited to your campaign but my break is about to end and I'm about to get back on my feet again so be ready ;)

For real though, very well done and you're doing an excellent job. I can't wait to see you and @URSAMAJOR03in-game.

Glad you’re back, I hate the fact that we have to work in opposition...I’m hoping one day you’ll join The Royal Family!

It is such a shame that one of the most active and oldest Communist political party, titled as The People's Revolutionary Party, is not mentioned within this poll.

- Damien Malik, Founder and Representative of "The People's Revolutionary Party".

***EDITED***

I was unaware that the topic was produced during the Summer of 2017, a few months prior to the formation of "The People's Revolutionary Party".

Edited by DLimit

5 hours ago, DLimit said:

It is such a shame that one of the most active and oldest Communist political party, titled as The People's Revolutionary Party, is not mentioned within this poll.

- Damien Malik, Founder and Representative of "The People's Revolutionary Party".

***EDITED***

I was unaware that the topic was produced during the Summer of 2017, a few months prior to the formation of "The People's Revolutionary Party".

This poll or whole topic rather is an ill representation of current Identity politics...

• Like 1