Should there be a Hairy Grenade museum piece?  

16 members have voted

1. 2. Should there be a Hairy Grenade museum piece?

• Yes!
    • No!
  2. 3. If voted yes, should it be a steal-able item?

• Yes! (It would look great on your office desk!)
    • Nah. Leave it where it is for spectators.
    • I voted no in the first place.

As mentioned by the devs themselves on yesterdays live stream, there was talk about a Hair Grenade museum piece. A simple ... hairy ... grenade. :D What are the users ideas on that? Should they just go ahead with that? Should this item be an item that can be lifted by thievery? I can imagine this "artifact" being a priceless commodity on the black market.

I've votes yes on both accounts.

Edit: I did try to get the poll question numbering right, but I have no option of changed the 3 to a 2, and the 2 to a 1. No harm really.

Edited by Genesai

4 hours ago, Genesai said:

As mentioned by the devs themselves on yesterdays live stream, there was talk about a Hair Grenade museum piece. A simple ... hairy ... grenade. :D What are the users ideas on that? Should they just go ahead with that? Should this item be an item that can be lifted by thievery? I can imagine this "artifact" being a priceless commodity on the black market.

I've votes yes on both accounts.

Edit: I did try to get the poll question numbering right, but I have no option of changed the 3 to a 2, and the 2 to a 1. No harm really.

It's nice to see the devs are focusing on what matters most :P:D

Hair grenade museum piece? What does that even mean?  An explosive hairball? Singed hair. Ugh. That won't smell pleasant. 

43 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Hair grenade museum piece? What does that even mean?  An explosive hairball? Singed hair. Ugh. That won't smell pleasant. 

It's something some of the developers talked about in a stream earlier this week. That it would be a great idea for an easter-egg, or a sign of appreciation toward @HairyGrenade. It shouldn't actually work, it's supposed to be a piece of art. But one of great value! You could make a grenade covered in hair (like a Kiwi, but longer), or as one of the devs suggested himself: a grenade with a wig on. Plenty of ways of handling this.

6 minutes ago, Genesai said:

It's something some of the developers talked about in a stream earlier this week. That it would be a great idea for an easter-egg, or a sign of appreciation toward @HairyGrenade. It shouldn't actually work, it's supposed to be a piece of art. But one of great value! You could make a grenade covered in hair (like a Kiwi, but longer), or as one of the devs suggested himself: a grenade with a wig on. Plenty of ways of handling this.

Ahhhh. Makes sense now. Lol