Randy

Playable Sports: Basketball , tennis , boxing , street fighting (MMA) , surfing , snowboarding , skateboarding, motocross , atv, etc.........

Wouldn't it be cool to able to pass by a city basketball court and play a 1 on 1 or maybe host a slam dunk contest ,freestyle and tournaments on urban basketball courts, 

what about visiting a Gym and learning how to box and go on a boxing career as an athlete or just go backyard street fighting for money

what do you think about going to the beach and find a cool surfing competition while you enjoy a great beach party.?

or how about heading to the snow mountains and renting or buying yourself a snowboard with all the equipments and just having fun with friends going up and down the mountain or chilling at the top drinking some hot coco while you watch the snowboard freestyle competition LIVE! 

what do you think about walking around the city and finding some cool people doing tricks in a skate park doing crazy flips on their skateboard,bikes,roller blades and been able to tune them.

i'm going more extreme now after looking at the leaked map, what about being able to buy a motocross or atv and fulfill your extreme sports career like doing offroad races , becoming the king of the mountain, going extremely fast thro the forest...

just some good ideas for the developers.!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Randy said:

Wouldn't it be cool to able to pass by a city basketball court and play a 1 on 1 or maybe host a slam dunk contest ,freestyle and tournaments on urban basketball courts, 

what about visiting a Gym and learning how to box and go on a boxing career as an athlete or just go backyard street fighting for money

what do you think about going to the beach and find a cool surfing competition while you enjoy a great beach party.?

or how about heading to the snow mountains and renting or buying yourself a snowboard with all the equipments and just having fun with friends going up and down the mountain or chilling at the top drinking some hot coco while you watch the snowboard freestyle competition LIVE! 

what do you think about walking around the city and finding some cool people doing tricks in a skate park doing crazy flips on their skateboard,bikes,roller blades and been able to tune them.

i'm going more extreme now after looking at the leaked map, what about being able to buy a motocross or atv and fulfill your extreme sports career like doing offroad races , becoming the king of the mountain, going extremely fast thro the forest...

just some good ideas for the developers.!

tl:dr but i just read fast, maybe skipping something, but most of this is confirmed.

I don't know why but I really want to ski in the mountains in Identity. It would be so much fun!

Imo they shouldn't spend too much resources on sports within Identity, because that would be like making several other games in addition to the main one, and unless they spend a lot of time and money on it, it won't be very good either. But sure, would be cool if they did something like this after more important features.

7 hours ago, fuzz said:

mm ye, underground fight club.

That's what the homeless are going to do to make money I bet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TravisWolfe said:

That's what the homeless are going to do to make money I bet.

Money is money lol you can get a lot of money with just selling a good fighter to a pro management MMA group. they can come from the underground fight club ;)