Alex77

Dispatch

Will be dispatch in the game for police,ems,fire dept? if yes the dispatch of police could contact to all on duty officers e.g all units be advised,there is a robbery in progress.. ? dispatch of ems to all paramedics,dispatch of fire dept to all fire fighters.

Edited by Alex77

Emergency service dispatching has already been confirmed. But if no player is available or willing to do it, an automated system takes over.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Emergency service dispatching has already been confirmed. But if no player is available or willing to do it, an automated system takes over.

Thank you! maybe you know if dispatch can speak to all police officer in the same time?

57 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

Thank you! maybe you know if dispatch can speak to all police officer in the same time?

That's the whole point of dispatching, being able to speak to the entire police force, or certain squads. So I'll assume so. I'm not sure how exactly the dispatching board / interface will work. One thing I'm not sure of is if there is separate dispatching for Law Enforcement, EMT, and the Fire Department.

23 hours ago, Genesai said:

That's the whole point of dispatching, being able to speak to the entire police force, or certain squads. So I'll assume so. I'm not sure how exactly the dispatching board / interface will work. One thing I'm not sure of is if there is separate dispatching for Law Enforcement, EMT, and the Fire Department.

yeah i know,i hope they will make it like real life.

Edited by Alex77

Q ~ Q my dream is becoming a reality. -sits at a desk taking reports 030- best dream ever... but no I am actually glad it can be automated or player. 

I inquired about the dispatch feature some time ago. I mentioned it should be like a private voice chat, so that it wouldn't notify criminals about strategic orders on how to take them down. Well, that was the idea. Think James said it wouldn't happen though.

When you talk to the radio people nearby can hear what you saying,its gonna be unrealistic if they cant hear you.. i would like to see in the future if people nearby can hear the dispatch too when its talking to the officer,and the officer have to choose to wear earpieces or not.

15 hours ago, Alex77 said:

For now we cant hear the dispatch,only officer talking to dispatch.

Yea exactly, it would be really cool if we could hear the dispatch, would be more than amazing!

1 hour ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Yea exactly, it would be really cool if we could hear the dispatch, would be more than amazing!

Hell yeah!!