VelocityLogistics

Velocity Logistics ➤ No one knows logistics, like we do.

4 hours ago, VelocityLogistics said:

Thank you! 

Very professional! I will be sure to use your company once the game is released!

This is the best presentation i ever seen so far :o  Much respect on your work. 

I hope the german players have these big brainers too and put so much work in a fictional company.  

On 01/05/2018 at 5:05 PM, Stealthfuel said:

I hope the german players have these big brainers too and put so much work in a fictional company.  

Thanks! ?

Velocity Logistics Business Update #3

Things have been a little quiet here at Velocity Logistics, due to it being exam season and the waiting game for Town Square to release. We are still active and doing what we can to improve the business.

I recently took part in an interview for The Identity Weekly (https://identityweekly.weebly.com/business). If you are interested please do go and have a look.

We continue to seek partners and any business opportunities that are mutually beneficial.

We have been keeping an eye on the Identity Development Tracker, progress seems a tad slow but it's progress none the less. Hopefully, it is just to make sure everything is polished and working as it should.

As always we will continue to be the logistics powerhouse we are, we will continue to strive towards being the great company we are destined to be.

Thank you for taking the time to read this update.

Michael Payne CEO & The Velocity Logistics Team.

On 5/30/2018 at 2:54 AM, Jason_Bourne said:

It was eye opening for sure

I'm just pumped to get into the game now haha.

I'm thinking of bring back a investment firm idea I had with a group when I first joined if I'm able to are you still open to investments or a partnership?

10 minutes ago, 4thekore said:

I'm thinking of bring back a investment firm idea I had with a group when I first joined if I'm able to are you still open to investments or a partnership?

Of course, Shoot me a PM.

I just sent in my application form for a driver position. I was introduced to your firm by one of your current employees. The amount of work you have put into this company is staggering and amazing. I wish you all the best and look forward to working with you soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigMike said:

I just sent in my application form for a driver position. I was introduced to your firm by one of your current employees. The amount of work you have put into this company is staggering and amazing. I wish you all the best and look forward to working with you soon. 

I have forwarded your info to the recruitment team, they should be in contact with you soon. Thanks for the kind words!

Michael CEO

• Like 1

To anyone who has a pending application, we are working with some time constraints. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 12:05 PM, Stealthfuel said:

Nice toronto police cruiser u got there ;)

Glad to announce that the back up of applications has now been rectified, if the situation put you off applying, rest assured applications will now resume at the normal speed of 12 to 24hrs.

Once again thanks for your understanding.

Michael CEO

POST UPDATE

+ Added detailed warehouse plan to post. See 'Warehouse' section for more information.

+ Added 'Our Discord' section with information on our public discord.

Edited by VelocityLogistics

Job positions are rapidly being filled here at Velocity Logistics, so get your applications in for the remaining unique roles if there was one you wanted to apply for.

We are committed to creating jobs, so we can supply jobs to as many people as we can. Look for new positions opening up over the coming weeks as we expand base operations and execute our workforce plans.

Look forward to working with such a promising company! Positions are filling up, if anyone's interested I'd recommended applying immediately. 

Edited by Vincent_Luciano
  • Like 1

On 15/06/2018 at 7:58 PM, Vincent_Luciano said:

Look forward to working with such a promising company! Positions are filling up, if anyone's interested I'd recommended applying immediately. 

Welcome to the team! And yes, anyone interested may apply here.

Interviews for the Marketing Director position start next week, so be sure to get your application in ASAP.