sooooo been planning my virtual life in this game for a while now xD but I just thought, what about Food? for example, would you be able to go down to a grocery store by bread and toast that at your apartment or hotel or wherever you are that has a toaster? I just love the thought of actually having to go shopping in the game and you would do it with purpose for the sake of your Avatar living and staying healthy. Does no one else think it's funny to be worrying about going shopping in game x D I picture arguments arising over shopping baskets aha                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I feel also this Food feature would add some variety to working at restaurants and such (mini games for staff) I feel this would make the game even more fun :D

Edited by ConFlakes
Adding

25 minutes ago, ConFlakes said:

sooooo been planning my virtual life in this game for a while now xD but I just thought, what about Food? for example, would you be able to go down to a grocery store by bread and toast that at your apartment or hotel or wherever you are that has a toaster? I just love the thought of actually having to go shopping in the game and you would do it with purpose for the sake of your Avatar living and staying healthy. Does no one else think it's funny to be worrying about going shopping in game x D I picture arguments arising over shopping baskets aha                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I feel also this Food feature would add some variety to working at restaurants and such (mini games for staff) I feel this would make the game even more fun :D

You can go buy food yes, If you don't eat and drink it will affect you e.g. running duration will be shortened. (I can't think of the right word for it). You will be dehydrated. You won't die if you don't eat and drink. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

You can go buy food yes, If you don't eat and drink it will affect you e.g. running duration will be shortened. (I can't think of the right word for it). You will be dehydrated. You won't die if you don't eat and drink. 

Thank you for answering :3

@LuckyDuck

Would it be possible to drink items such as; Bleach, Soup (Do you drink or eat soup and what would it classify as), Blended Chicken and more.

5 minutes ago, Judgement said:

@LuckyDuck

Would it be possible to drink items such as; Bleach, Soup (Do you drink or eat soup and what would it classify as), Blended Chicken and more.

Bleach not likely no. and soup I have no idea.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Bleach not likely no. and soup I have no idea.

Wait, what type of soup we talking about?

I'm talking about soup boiled with rocks and water.

rock_soup_by_spanex.jpg

Edited by Judgement

Wait, what type of soup we talking about?

I'm talking about soup boiled with rocks and water.

I don't know about how you'll be able to eat any soup...

So you'll drink soup?

How will that work?

You must eat soup to drink soup.

Yes and no, I usually have bread to dip in the soup.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes and no, I usually have bread to dip in the soup.

I have tissue with soup, I just dip it in and eat.

Sometimes toilet paper if i'm feeling luxurious. 

15 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I did not know that, great ! thanks for the info =)

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

I have tissue with soup, I just dip it in and eat.

Sometimes toilet paper if i'm feeling luxurious. 

You have the weirdest comments m8 ;') Post farmings 101

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

hey man it's all the important questions xD i just imagine going shopping for a heist with a shopping trolley :D

4 minutes ago, ConFlakes said:

hey man it's all the important questions xD i just imagine going shopping for a heist with a shopping trolley :D

ahha lmao

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

It's normal, i'm offended.

reported.

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

:<???

3=D

It's a new emoji I found, a friend told me it means Butchin smilyface.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 7:39 AM, Judgement said:

@LuckyDuck

Lol Bleach?  You serious? Sounds like something an idiot would do. 

14 hours ago, Judgement said:

What are you implying?

@Mentality

I think he isn't really comfortable with the whole bleach drinking :') Maybe a sensitive subject regarding suicide?

8 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

I think he isn't really comfortable with the whole bleach drinking :') Maybe a sensitive subject regarding suicide?

Would you like 13 reasons why?