Randy

Planes ,train,Boat Cruiser ,Cars,Trucks /// Jobs (Pilots,Flight attendant ,flight agency, cruise staff, captain,co-pilot, ect.

What do you think of making an airport with Real flight schools where you have to gane a licence to fly or cruise around or legal fishing and a flight agency where you can learn how to be a pilot and simulate flying over to different airports around the Identity world, let's say you open up a little land where you can only access by private small planes and yachts and big boats. small tourist land where you go to shop and host legal fishing competitions, big beach parties. rent villas on the beach , something like Saint Tropez,ibiza,etc.. someplace where you will have to work hard to get there, become a millionaire and buy your own private plane,contrat a pilot that has different licenses like for transporting you on teresteral and water vehiculs and also be a bodyguard. so many open ideas for this project.

@Randy  It has already been confirmed planes, flight suits, or helicopters will not be in the game; So I do not think there will be an airport :) 

Would be a cool idea though

2 hours ago, Xentinel said:

@Randy  It has already been confirmed planes, flight suits, or helicopters will not be in the game; So I do not think there will be an airport :) 

Would be a cool idea though

it could be useful to let them know how cool it can be for people that love those topics, they can gain a big community out of real pilots that would just log in to test flight and teach other users. if they are developing a real life open world game i think they should go for that. Always better to think big!!

5 minutes ago, Randy said:

it could be useful to let them know how cool it can be for people that love those topics, they can gain a big community out of real pilots that would just log in to test flight and teach other users. if they are developing a real life open world game i think they should go for that. Always better to think big!!

Maybe in a future DLC they'll add light planes, but I don't see them adding proper planes.

2 hours ago, Johnny said:

Maybe in a future DLC they'll add light planes, but I don't see them adding proper planes.

it would be cool though if they start with small planes that can transport people to small islands like i mentioned. 

I Know they aren't accepting planes because they don't want childish behavior on aircrafts or people flying over from point A to Point B fast, but what about if they make a only pilot License flying permission like with a "You can't fly no more" slip if you use childish behavior or use the planes wrongly.  just some ideas for the developers. it would be amazing to give air tours around IDENTITY World and Sea, what about the crazy police chase? you will need police with helicopters and news reporters. 

18 hours ago, Randy said:

I Know they aren't accepting planes because they don't want childish behavior on aircrafts or people flying over from point A to Point B fast, but what about if they make a only pilot License flying permission like with a "You can't fly no more" slip if you use childish behavior or use the planes wrongly.  just some ideas for the developers. it would be amazing to give air tours around IDENTITY World and Sea, what about the crazy police chase? you will need police with helicopters and news reporters. 

Sorry, it would be cool but we would see 9/11 each day

Edited by BluePandaIta