Sign in to follow this  
ILoveResses000

my thoughts on the developing process

Do you agree with me?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should they change what there doing?

• Yes they should put there time into more important stuff
    • No there doing just fine and should not change anything

so this has been on my mind for a long time but it might just be me. I think the developers are promising too much I mean it's a great thing to be able to do so much but some of it they should not be working on rn and seems kind of unnecessary. like didn't they just start working on the vehicle system not so long ago it seems like that should be something that should have been in the works a long time ago because I think the vehicles are a bit more important than an art gallery. the same thing with the recent dev blog like advertising is cool and a great idea but should the team really be putting their time into stuff like that right now?    

Edited by ILoveResses000

2 hours ago, ILoveResses000 said:

so this has been on my mind for a long time but it might just be me. I think the developers are promising too much I mean it's a great thing to be able to do so much but some of it they should not be working on rn and seems kind of unnecessary. like didn't they just start working on the vehicle system not so long ago it seems like that should be something that should have been in the works a long time ago because I think the vehicles are a bit more important than an art gallery. the same thing with the recent dev blog like advertising is cool and a great idea but should the team really be putting their time into stuff like that right now?    

Well really the cars are the last thing which will be worked on as the modules are alpha and the 3rd and final module is where cars will be seen.

The art gallery is something which is for the 1st module so that players can do paintings and submit them in the module to show their talents off at the art gallery.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Well really the cars are the last thing which will be worked on as the modules are alpha and the 3rd and final module is where cars will be seen.

The art gallery is something which is for the 1st module so that players can do paintings and submit them in the module to show their talents off at the art gallery.

ok yes i see but my point is that it will be a big thing in identity and will need a lot of work but i see your point