Bryzha

Hairstyle builder

This is just an idea that i think it would be cool to implement in the future to create more diverse characters. The basic concept is to provide the players with a set of front/back/sides hair pieces they can combine to create their own hairstyle. I will add some pictures to illustrate the concept. Please take into account i used already made art (females:Pichichama // males: PrinceOfRedRoses) so your ideal hairstyle could not be represented.

2epk4ds.pngmkwsih.png

1zdss2f.pngk9vyfd.png

1zltbw6.pngj0h66e.png

• Like 4

This is pretty cool! Maybe the developers will look into it. I really like the idea. Will take me another 6 years to create my character haha

46 minutes ago, Batista1776 said:

They most likely already thought of this

^_^

Yeah but every hairstyle I've seen till now hasn't been modular. It's a big change in terms of the use of assets (it's not the same to say lets create 10 hairstyles for each model than 10 pieces per area to combine), so i want to at least suggest it before everything is written on stone when the game is released.

Here are the hairstyles i could find around in the forum
M_hair_spikes_fringe_wip_02.jpg

87b200a46063a88e44d187128401137b.png1LzLCmA.jpg

I was just thinking about this and spent the past hour looking through the forums so I wouldn't repeat anyone. Either way, this is a great idea and more people should take notice of it so the devs might actually see it and possibly help us out. I imagined my character looking similar to myself but my hairstyle is uncommon and unpopular so having a modular system really would benefit people.

I would think even building a modular system would be better for development time reasons.  Like instead of them needing to make many hair styles they can just focus on working on hair style parts. Though I do see the starting of this may end up eating more time. Just long term wise I could see some time savings.