ForestCayden

[POLICE] Secret Agents & In-Game Police Structure

Question

Hi, Not sure weather this should go under "The Precinct" or "Tourism Q & A" so i put it here since it's a question.

Will there be a secret investigation agency in identity (Like James Bond or Mission Impossible)? Also, Is there any confirmed police structure, @Motown/@JamesLuck01?

I was also wondering if you could say steal from the SWAT an MP5 or M4A1? Would this be possible, but very hard or not possible at all.

15 answers to this question

Official Answer for you guys:

13:57 - James: Motown, can cops be looted when killed?
13:57 - Motown: nope

13:58 - Motown: Cops are issued their equipment, and don't have to pay for it, so allowing other players to just take that free equipment would be incredibly exploitable
13:58 - Motown: Cops would be dying intentionally so their friends could get their firearms

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ForestCayden said:

Hi, Not sure weather this should go under "The Precinct" or "Tourism Q & A" so i put it here since it's a question.

Will there be a secret investigation agency in identity (Like James Bond or Mission Impossible)? Also, Is there any confirmed police structure, @Motown/@JamesLuck01?

I was also wondering if you could say steal from the SWAT an MP5 or M4A1? Would this be possible, but very hard or not possible at all.

As i know there will be a dedective,fbi,secret service,something like that in identity. i dont think you are able to steal from police,even if you kill a police unit.I really hope this will change in the future to be more realistic. ;) 

13 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

As i know there will be a dedective,fbi,secret service,something like that in identity. i dont think you are able to steal from police,even if you kill a police unit.I really hope this will change in the future to be more realistic. ;) 

@ForestCayden No FBI, No Secret agents/ agency in this game. No DEA or stuff like that.

No stealing weapons from Law Enforcement, S.W.A.T. or Police etc.

16 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

You are able to loot the bodies of everyone. If they're in the bleeding out phase only their money.
If they really die and they have to respawn you can root everything except their clothes.

We will not have a private ''undercover" unit @ForestCayden it was already confirmed before somewhere, i can't find it anymore. The developers thought it wouldn't be really '' fair '' they'd rather have a force that is recognised. 

hope to have informed the both of you with the information you need!

have a nice day

54 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

You are able to loot the bodies of everyone. If they're in the bleeding out phase only their money.
If they really die and they have to respawn you can root everything except their clothes.

We will not have a private ''undercover" unit @ForestCayden it was already confirmed before somewhere, i can't find it anymore. The developers thought it wouldn't be really '' fair '' they'd rather have a force that is recognised. 

hope to have informed the both of you with the information you need!

have a nice day

As LuckyDuck said bodies of police cant be looted,we have to trust him because he is a mod and knows more than we do. :D hope in the future in private server could change this future. 

1 hour ago, Alex77 said:

As LuckyDuck said bodies of police cant be looted,we have to trust him because he is a mod and knows more than we do. :D hope in the future in private server could change this future. 

Oh that's weird, im pretty sure I've read it somewhere that we were able to by a developer. Must have misunderstood it then. Apologies

6 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Oh that's weird, im pretty sure I've read it somewhere that we were able to by a developer. Must have misunderstood it then. Apologies

haha Its okay dont worry about it :D i though that people could loot bodies of police too,but i saw the post of luckyduck,to tell the truth i am really dissapointed of this :/ and police vehs cant be stolen too.. 

6 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

haha Its okay dont worry about it :D i though that people could loot bodies of police too,but i saw the post of luckyduck,to tell the truth i am really dissapointed of this :/ and police vehs cant be stolen too.. 

Maybe in the future these things will change. You have to realise, they have been working with the Arma 3 life mod as well. They had their own community bla bla. Maybe because of the faulty things there, they're changing the aspect of Identity so it doesn't have the bad features arma 3 has

8 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Maybe in the future these things will change. You have to realise, they have been working with the Arma 3 life mod as well. They had their own community bla bla. Maybe because of the faulty things there, they're changing the aspect of Identity so it doesn't have the bad features arma 3 has

Exactly!! arma 3 life mods got so many problems,bugs,lag,for me its a unrealistic mod. course its my opinion,i really wish we will be able to do a lot of things in this game that we cant do to other rp games/mods. ;) 

Edited by Alex77

16 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

13:58 - Motown: Cops are issued their equipment, and don't have to pay for it, so allowing other players to just take that free equipment would be incredibly exploitable
13:58 - Motown: Cops would be dying intentionally so their friends could get their firearms

I really would like to answer to Motown,how could i? :D 

18 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I was asking if you could steal them if said you broke into the Police Precinct.

6 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

I really would like to answer to Motown,how could i? :D 

You can go on the discord and PM him there

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You can go on the discord and PM him there

What is the link of the discord?