Alex77

Police Radio

Question

1.Can police officers talk through radio channel? 2.Police radio sound? 3. and its gonna be really realistic if e.g When officers conversation through the radio the sound of the radio and chatter should be heared from the people that they are near too.,if you know what i am talking about.

39 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

well they might have it like task force radio on arma 3, because they had it for radio operators where they could open the broadcast on long range so the whole squad could hear if you was near them, so we might get to see it in this game too like options to be (Left Ear, Right Ear, Both Ears, Open Radio,) then the volume for the radio etc

Yeah true,here in Greece where i live the most of police officers have the radio open(include me) and i like the sound of radio thats why i have it open and some citizens stand next to me to hear the sound effect of radio haha :) i would like to see and other option when we are busy to close the radio so we cant hear the dispatch. and when we will be on again turn it on. :) 

Edited by Alex77

14 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

This is what exactly i am talking about and wants to see in this game! thank you! but would love to see the option to choose for the radio open radio (citizen can hear what dispatch saying to me) close radio (citizens cant hear what dispatch saying to me) 

yeah I like the ways of the open mic as well, then close it when something is going on etc just for the immersive

Edited by RosaRoundBottom

7 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

yeah I like the ways of the open mic as well, then close it when something is going on etc just for the immersive

Exactly ;) etc if you see a suspicious person standing all the time next you then you should close the radio and wear ear pieces. 

5 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

Exactly ;) etc if you see a suspicious person standing all the time next you then you should close the radio and wear ear pieces. 

no i'd be the one to open mic it then just stare them down, then when they get nervous and take off running, chase em!!!!!

5 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

no i'd be the one to open mic it then just stare them down, then when they get nervous and take off running, chase em!!!!!

hahaha that was good one 

6 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

I wonder how the stun guns will work

I think something like Gta v,animation of players when get hit by stun gun be like gta v. ;) 

5 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

I think something like Gta v,animation of players when get hit by stun gun be like gta v. ;) 

LOL JUST FALL LIKE A ROCK xD

6 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

LOL JUST FALL LIKE A ROCK xD

hahaha yeah,what career are you thinking to do when the game be released? (btw if you want we can talk through pm because the title of this thread is police radio haha ) 

16 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

hahaha yeah,what career are you thinking to do when the game be released? (btw if you want we can talk through pm because the title of this thread is police radio haha ) 

Invite me in the pM! I'd like to talk as wel!

7 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Invite me in the pM! I'd like to talk as wel!

Of course you can! let me invite you! :D 

At 7:00 this is what i was talking about,(you cant understand the dispatch because its in greek lanuage) but this officer got his radio open he could have close and use ear pices but he likes when have it open, :) 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, Alex77 said:

I dont mean the conversation,i mean the sound that radio makes when officer talk i mean 0.26, 1.45,2.11 i mean this noise if citizen could hear them too!(hope so) 

That would be cool.

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:31 PM, RosaRoundBottom said:

Actually a lot of officers have an open radio, if you are next to them you can hear the dispatcher come over the radio, my cousins a cop and you can hear the dispatcher actually pretty clear if you stand by him, but then they adjust the radio and you cant ease drop ;-; that's why I went out and bought a police radio, and set it to our police channels :3 should be something they add in for houses so if your sitting their relaxing, "we got a naked person running threw the square with a knife all units respond code 3" -3-

Loved that call in xD