hornedfox

How long until first module?

So is there an estimate for when the first module is gonna be playable? I'm really hyped for this game.

I think I'll make a list with questions I'll stop answering over and over again. The info is out there. Enough is enough. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

I think I'll make a list with questions I'll stop answering over and over again. The info is out there. Enough is enough. :P

That would be a good idea my dude haha!

4 hours ago, hornedfox said:

So is there an estimate for when the first module is gonna be playable? I'm really hyped for this game.

An estimate is in the FAQ Extended.... (Not a Official Estimate, just a unofficial one).

Don't know if that's right but that's what i found

On 8/12/2016 at 0:51 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

When is this Game going to release?

This game is Currently targeted to release Early 2018 but no official push back point. (My Estimate will be Mid 2018 Release)

I have no clue as there is NO ETA on this. This module is in the works and should be done very soon (Pushed back from Early 2017 and now I estimate Early August 2017 so Q3). I would estimate it Mid - End March (My opinion). Due to delays of the module development with the devs going to GDC and PAX. I estimate the devs have been delayed by at most 3 weeks but I think it will come around Easter weekend. 

Edited by tomstud12

Hey dear! It's targeted around August. Most devs are working on the other modules, they are just waiting for a few guys to finish up town module. Estimated late August so 1 month :-) check around then!

• Like 1

Yeah, youll just be told to be pateint my friend, thats the only answer ever givin. I made a guess when i first joined this forum that it would be about august if not later, hopefully itll happen this time.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 8:23 AM, nick5020 said:

Wasnt this expected like 6 months ago or some shit and they keep pushing it back...

No idea where u got this information from :') 

1 hour ago, TheNerdyChef said:

No idea where u got this information from :') 

Originally the module was planned way earlier. Around Easter. And if I'm not mistaken, before Easter there was an earlier set date. So he's not wrong stating that. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

Originally the module was planned way earlier. Around Easter. And if I'm not mistaken, before Easter there was an earlier set date. So he's not wrong stating that. :)

Apologies from my side then! I didn't know!

• Like 1

If I'm not totally wrong, I actually mean they said "Early 2017" which then got delayed. They do not wanna disappoint us again, that's why they don't give us an excact estimate of the release.

Edited by MikaFromDenmark

33 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

If I'm not totally wrong, I actually mean they said "Early 2017" which then got delayed. They do not wanna disappoint us again, that's why they don't give us an excact estimate of the release.

They hope next month, that's all we can say.

• Like 1