Kyleson

Kyleson's Fruit Imports, LLC. (POSITIONS OPEN, DM FOR INQUIRY)

KYLESON'S FRUIT IMPORTS, LLC.

Hello! My name is Kyleson, and I am the founder and owner of Kyleson's Fruit Imports, LLC. The main of objective of my company, if it wasn't clear already, is to import fruits from all around the globe to Identity Island (name of island yet to be announced). When you do business with Kyleson's Fruit Imports, you can be rest assured that you'll receive your fruits in a speedy fashion, and in excellent condition! From watermelons and strawberries, to more exotic fruit like Dragon Fruit and Passion Fruit, we'll be able to import and deliver whatever is on your mind!

POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

President - The President oversees everything, including Vice President operations, finances, etc etc. He can also relieve the Vice President of their duties if need be.

Vice President: The Vice President oversees operations, finances,  as well as attends to employees' suggestions/needs

Financial Executive: The Financial Executive is in charge of all operations and finances, including promotional direction and such (Taken)

Promoter: a Promoter is a third-party company that works with KFI, LLC (Kyleson's Fruit Imports) and promotes us, whether it be through online advertisements, telephone calls or even billboard advertisements!

Manager: a Manager is assigned to a specific facility/farm and oversees all operations at that specific location

Ground Worker: a Ground Worker is one putting in all the work, whether it be loading the fruit into trucks, or making the deliveries, they're the ones keeping the company going

If you have any further questions about Kyleson's Fruit Imports, reply to this forum post or send me a direct message!

Edited by Kyleson
  • Like 1

Wow, great business plan TBH I wouldn't have thought of this, but I would love to help out in any way I could especially financially since i am known to be a math wiz IRL.

So, just let me know if you have any questions to ask me at anytime and see what i could provide for your business.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

Wow, great business plan TBH I wouldn't have thought of this, but I would love to help out in any way I could especially financially since i am known to be a math wiz IRL.

So, just let me know if you have any questions to ask me at anytime and see what i could provide for your business.

Sounds good! I will send you a DM later in the day, and maybe we can arrange some sort of business deal! :D 

• Like 1

Already PM'd you but I just wanted to say; This is a great business idea! I am looking forward to see how far you ( maybe we ) can get! <3 much love

• Like 2

Velocity Logistics would like to extend an offer to manage your supply chains we have a wide range of logistics services we can offer to you.

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

Velocity Logistics would like to extend an offer to manage your supply chains we have a wide range of logistics services we can offer to you.

Hello,

I am interested in your business deal. I am going to be busy this morning, but perhaps I can send you a direct message later in the day and negotiate from there? :) 

7 minutes ago, Kyleson said:

Hello,

I am interested in your business deal. I am going to be busy this morning, but perhaps I can send you a direct message later in the day and negotiate from there? :) 

That is fine the team here at Velocity Logistics cant wait to here from you.

Have a good day.

-Michael Payne

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 1