Alex77

Death-EMS

Question

When you die or serious injured is there any time to wait until EMS be on scene and  get you to the hospital?

Edited by Alex77

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Alex77 said:

When you die or serious injured is there any time to wait until EMS be on scene and  get you to the hospital?

You have to wait for the Player to respond to you before and then they revive you at the scene.

On July 14, 2017 at 4:22 PM, LuckyDuck said:

You have to wait for the Player to respond to you before and then they revive you at the scene.

So death isn't permanent in game then? Let's say I'm walking down the street and someone stabs me or shoots me and I die the EMT player shows up and just respawns me right then and there? I still have my job, my house, the car in my garage, and all my skills I've racked up?

what if I'm not killed and only injured? Do I have to wait for an ambulance to show up before I can be healed? Can I just patch myself up hobble down the street to my house go to sleep and wake up fine? Or do I have to find my way to the hospital and pay a fee to be healed?

me being healed from a gunshot wound, does someone need to be playing a surgeon for me to actually get healed?

while I'm on it, is there such a thing as sickness? Can I die from the flu? Or cancer?

what if I want to be a mobile surgeon doing good deeds and selling guns out of the ambulance?

7 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

So death isn't permanent in game then? Let's say I'm walking down the street and someone stabs me or shoots me and I die the EMT player shows up and just respawns me right then and there? I still have my job, my house, the car in my garage, and all my skills I've racked up?

what if I'm not killed and only injured? Do I have to wait for an ambulance to show up before I can be healed? Can I just patch myself up hobble down the street to my house go to sleep and wake up fine? Or do I have to find my way to the hospital and pay a fee to be healed?

me being healed from a gunshot wound, does someone need to be playing a surgeon for me to actually get healed?

while I'm on it, is there such a thing as sickness? Can I die from the flu? Or cancer?

what if I want to be a mobile surgeon doing good deeds and selling guns out of the ambulance?

someone cant just walk up and kill you, you have to be in a high stress environment. someone else can elaborate more.

On 26/07/2017 at 2:29 AM, Boredomfalls said:

Death is not permanent no, fortunately =)

I'll give you my answer based on everything I've seen from the answers of devs, moderators etc. So all I'm saying is to confirm :

- If you die, you respawn in a safe zone (at home I imagine, if you have a place of residence).

You will only lose what you were wearing on you at that time.
So weapons, money (that will be on you, not in your bank account) etc.
You'll keep everything else, house, etc ... even your clothes.

At the skills level, no idea ..

- If you are wounded, you will have to wait until an ambulance arrives to treat you, if you do not die before.

I do not know if there will be diseases, but it has been said by devs that a large drug intake will give you a gradual lack of effect. (So I imagine that for big drugs, meth, for example, you can die of it)

On 26/07/2017 at 2:33 AM, DadOfMad said:

someone cant just walk up and kill you, you have to be in a high stress environment. someone else can elaborate more.

If it's not in a safe-zone, I think if so, one player can kill another one.
I think the stress gauge is there to avoid the mass-kill especially =)

2 hours ago, Cuuka said:

I'll give you my answer based on everything I've seen from the answers of devs, moderators etc. So all I'm saying is to confirm :

- If you die, you respawn in a safe zone (at home I imagine, if you have a place of residence).

- If you are wounded, you will have to wait until an ambulance arrives to treat you, if you do not die before.

I do not know if there will be diseases, but it has been said by devs that a large drug intake will give you a gradual lack of effect. (So I imagine that for big drugs, meth, for example, you can die of it)

Couldn't have said it better friend! well said!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cuuka said:

Yeah, pretty much perfect.

No skill tree etc. and also you do not lose your progress with careers or jobs etc.

You lose everything other than your in-game phone, clothes etc.

Yes, you can get a disease/ illness but I am not sure what ones. If you get wounded, you could just say limp away if it is your leg what is injured or you can go hospital or even wait for an ambulance to turn up.

• Like 2