Sign in to follow this  
Traidable

Suddenly, Traidable

Hello, everyone! My name is Traid, or Traidable, whatever you prefer!

I started following the progress of Identity from the Kickstarter, but unfortunately wasn't able to actually pledge until the Kickstarter was over, and the old website was up. But now I'm pledged and ready for take-off!

I am mainly interested in seeing what kind of roleplay systems will be implemented and created within Identity, and I absolutely just love the concept of the game overall.

I hope to see you all in-game soon enough, and I hope to become a very active part of this community!

Triad! Welcome!

Thank you for your kind words!  We are still amazed by the reception Identity has had over the course of the past year, and are convinced that there is a market for a game like this! We really do hope that Identity will become a roleplayers paradise in online gaming!

Welcome! I followed before as well, but didn't pledge till recently. Look forward to seeing you around. :)

Hey! I appreciate the warm welcomes! 

I agree that Identity really would have a large fanbase for this type of game. Or at least, it should. Lots of people enjoy RP these days, and a lot of people enjoy Cops & Robbers type games, so, put them together with a bit of freedom and server customization, and boom! Identity! :)

Welcome Traidable! I too have been following since the kickstarter but just recently backed it. Enjoy the new and improved forums! :D