Levi_King

Helicopter

I am well aware that the developpers do not want to include air vehicles due to RP reasons, but here are some of my suggestions.

1- Police helicopters: In police chases, these are essential to be able to keep track on a suspect if lost of eye view of a ground unit.

2- Only to transport vehicle, not cargo: Owning a helicopter would be limited to transport people, no cargo sports, or barely (Would make drug running way too easy)

3- Laws: Helicopters would only be allowed to land on designated helipads and not on roads etc. If they would do that, the vehicle would get impounded and pilot could loose his license (Which would be very expensive)

4- Cost. Helicopters would be very expensive, making it very limited to very rich players.

7 hours ago, Levi_King said:

I am well aware that the developpers do not want to include air vehicles due to RP reasons, but here are some of my suggestions.

1- Police helicopters: In police chases, these are essential to be able to keep track on a suspect if lost of eye view of a ground unit.

2- Only to transport vehicle, not cargo: Owning a helicopter would be limited to transport people, no cargo sports, or barely (Would make drug running way too easy)

3- Laws: Helicopters would only be allowed to land on designated helipads and not on roads etc. If they would do that, the vehicle would get impounded and pilot could loose his license (Which would be very expensive)

4- Cost. Helicopters would be very expensive, making it very limited to very rich players.

Hey there, unfortunately you are not the only one to suggest these sort of things and I got to say that they said they like things close and personal. The helicopters wouldn't be used how your suggestions are and it would mean people would miss out on RP even if they are very expensive. I personally would rather them not be implemented until they bring a DLC such in the very far future but yes you already know the devs have their reasons and they are sticking with them.

• Like 1