JessicaMadisyn

Flying Planes Depending On The Server You Play On

There should be flying vehicles for aviator fans in a future DLC. I understand that you want to map to seem bigger and you don't want anyone ro land there plane on you. There must be a creative and technical way of preventing planes to land on you and to go anywhere near the land lovers. Maybe different vehicles for different servers. Or at least private servers where everyone agrees to the rule of including planes in that server. And I totally understand why there is going to be no military vehicles. GTA V Online anyone? A kid ruining everyone's fun. Here are some air crafts I would like to see in a DLC: CARGO PLANES (UPS AIRLINES), AIRCRAFT CARRIERS (ship), SEA PLANES, DELIVERY HELICOPTERS, UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES LIKE THE DELIVERY DRONES ETC... Well, at least include a hot air balloon. How about a flying car (aeromobile)?

There will be ships. Map is to small for Cargo planes, airliners. It would be quite interesting to see helicopters. No drones.

9 hours ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

There should be flying vehicles for aviator fans in a future DLC. I understand that you want to map to seem bigger and you don't want anyone ro land there plane on you. There must be a creative and technical way of preventing planes to land on you and to go anywhere near the land lovers. Maybe different vehicles for different servers. Or at least private servers where everyone agrees to the rule of including planes in that server. And I totally understand why there is going to be no military vehicles. GTA V Online anyone? A kid ruining everyone's fun. Here are some air crafts I would like to see in a DLC: CARGO PLANES (UPS AIRLINES), AIRCRAFT CARRIERS (ship), SEA PLANES, DELIVERY HELICOPTERS, UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES LIKE THE DELIVERY DRONES ETC... Well, at least include a hot air balloon. How about a flying car (aeromobile)?

Hey there, maybe as a DLC with another Island but with only a designated route being able to be flown on and not anywhere like GTA; (Auto Pilot being the solution) not being able to be turned off. Also the planes would only fly too and from each island and not able to go anywhere else. Helicopters, not so much and an aircraft carrier not particularly really would be too big/ no fighter planes wanted obviously (me).