I look forward to seeing what you're made of.

Your signature is strangely similar to mine.. Hmm.

10 hours ago, Johnny said:

Your signature is strangely similar to mine.. Hmm.

I had not realized this, I would not want something like this to cause a divide between us. I shall change it per your request.

Good to meet you.

My name is Mr John Gotti the founder and Don of the Famtiano Family.

I do like you name it reminds me of the creator of the commission. The great Charles "Lucky" Luciano.

However to be more detailed his family was very strict and did not touch drugs and so on, hell, he did not even give his members liquid at the so called "job" they were doing or even if they were at the club. 

He was a great man and a hard man.

Anyhow I hope you have some thoughts on economy, the loyalty of members and so on.

About my self as an introduction to me;

I do not like P.R related to the mob but I do like to make P.R about the opposite. I like to stay hidden and I have a strong fetish for good tailored suits as you might know that Mr John Gotti Jr was always wearing 10k dollar suits. 

I really hope you are not a fan of blood and violence Mr Luciano. Because I do defently hate to waste bullets and people for a small price. Great to meet you.

7 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Good to meet you.

My name is Mr John Gotti the founder and Don of the Famtiano Family.

I do like you name it reminds me of the creator of the commission. The great Charles "Lucky" Luciano.

However to be more detailed his family was very strict and did not touch drugs and so on, hell, he did not even give his members liquid at the so called "job" they were doing or even if they were at the club. 

He was a great man and a hard man.

Anyhow I hope you have some thoughts on economy, the loyalty of members and so on.

About my self as an introduction to me;

I do not like P.R related to the mob but I do like to make P.R about the opposite. I like to stay hidden and I have a strong fetish for good tailored suits as you might know that Mr John Gotti Jr was always wearing 10k dollar suits. 

I really hope you are not a fan of blood and violence Mr Luciano. Because I do defently hate to waste bullets and people for a small price. Great to meet you.

It is good to meet you as well. I can assure you, I am just as against unnecessary bloodshed as the next guy. As I stated in my description, I would only kill if someone is in the way of business. I hope to have strong relations with the other families, and I do hope you feel the same way. I do have thoughts on how I will get money, I only hope Identity is detailed enough for many of them to come true. 

Until next time.

On 1/28/2016 at 2:28 PM, FlyingDuck said:

However to be more detailed his family was very strict and did not touch drugs

He created a drug ring in Cuba.

32 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

When game comes out, we will all have to be sure, to join the Same, US server. 

Indeed we do. Are we all using US servers though? I am.