Levi_King

Several Profiles

Will we have the ability to switch between multiple profiles? (If someone likes to RP different characters)

On ARMA 2 i often RP'ed different characters (EX: Levi King (Criminal) Rajeesh (Taxi Driver), Father Williams (Preist)

Holy shit! Your Raj? Of DatGuyLirik fame? You are so funny, with all your sarcastics remarks. Can I join your server when IdentityRPG comes out and will you be willing to hire me to work for your Taxi Co.?

And yeah, it would be cool if there were multiple profiles. At least 2 profiles you can use.

14 hours ago, Levi_King said:

Will we have the ability to switch between multiple profiles? (If someone likes to RP different characters)

On ARMA 2 i often RP'ed different characters (EX: Levi King (Criminal) Rajeesh (Taxi Driver), Father Williams (Preist)

12 hours ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

Holy shit! Your Raj? Of DatGuyLirik fame? You are so funny, with all your sarcastics remarks. Can I join your server when IdentityRPG comes out and will you be willing to hire me to work for your Taxi Co.?

And yeah, it would be cool if there were multiple profiles. At least 2 profiles you can use.

You can have multiple characters yes, but for you to change from 1 to the next, you have to leave the server and rejoin it.